While it is true that beauty is an investment, nothing beats snagging quality products at affordable prices. With the holidays fast approaching, it's time you start thinking about what gifts to get your loved ones--yes, as early as now! You should now be on the lookout for discounts and deals that will make shopping for yourself and others so much more reasonable on your budget.
This month, prestigious retailer Rustan's is hosting a cosmetics fair dubbed "The Beauty Tour," where imported boutiques like Laura Mercier, NARS, Clarins, and L'Occitane are offering sales and freebies to customers of The Beauty Source—the cosmetics section of Rustan's Department Store. Highlights to look forward to are the new fragrance boutique carrying exclusive brands like Acca Kappa, Santa Maria Novella, and Bond9, and the array of professional skincare brands like Murad, Mario Badescu, and Dermalogica.
Aside from great shopping deals, you can also attend workshops and special activities hosted by these international beauty brands throughout September. Here are some you can look forward to:
- Kanebo workshop for Lunasol A/W collection with special Japanese guest Mr. Satoru Inokubo at Rustan's Alabang
- Hair discussion at Phyto counter in Rustan's Makati (until September 30)
- Workshop and launch of Cellular Power Infusion at La Prairie in Rustan's Makati
- Scent blending at Annick Goutal counter in Rustan's Shangri-La
- Free Max Factor makeover activity with chief makeup artist Bobby Carlos at Rustan's Makati Grand Mall
- Kanebo workshop for Lunasol A/W collection with special Japanese guest Mr. Satoru Inokubo at Rustan's Makati
- Murad workshop at Murad Spa in Rustan's Makati
- Perricone workshop at Rustan's Makati
September 30-October 2
- Free derma scan at Imeedeen counter event in Rustan's Alabang
Launch the gallery to see what other international beauty brands are available at Rustan's. PLUS, see the beauty deals you can enjoy until September 30!
Rustan's The Beauty Source is located at Rustan's Department Store in Glorietta 4 in Makati, Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong, Alabang Town Center in Muntinlupa, Gateway Mall in Quezon City, Ayala Center Cebu Business Park in Cebu, and Robinsons Place, Padre Faura Wing Ermita in Manila.