When you’re used to wearing just black and brown eyeliners, it can be intimidating to try other colors. But the best thing about using colored pencils is that they can brighten your eyes in just seconds! Convinced? Here, we teach you the shy girl-approved ways to flaunt rainbow-hued lids.
1. If you’re hesitant to let go of your trusty old black kohl pencil, try one in olive green. This dark hue can work as a conservative color that adds definition to your lashline.
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Jade, P575, Robinsons Department Store
2. Skip the eyeshadow and just draw a bright blue winged liner. Balance your bold eye makeup by sticking to muted blush shades and an MLBB lippie.
Revlon Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy Shock, P575, Robinsons Department Store
3. Did you know that rimming lavender eyeliner on your waterline can brighten puyat eyes? We bet that knowing this fact will encourage you to try it, stat!
Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Mist Me, P1,464, Sephora.ph
4. Instead of sweeping shimmer eyeshadow powder all over the lid, save time by smudging a creamy, metallic eyeliner.
Eye of Horus Goddess Eye Pencil in Bronze Amulet, P990, Glamourbox.ph
5. Enhance your brown eyes by highlighting the inner corners of your peepers with a gold eye pencil.
Nudestix Sheer Eye Color in Golden, P1,139, Sephora.ph
Follow Ira on Instagram.