Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to Cosmopolitan Philippines' Fun Fearless Forum!
Dish about everything and anything under the sun with your fellow Cosmo girls. Make yourself heard!

Author Topic: Affordable motels in Manila.  (Read 28373 times)

dudehere

Affordable motels in Manila.
« on: April 25, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »
I want to take my girl to good motels. But I don't know where to take her. Hope you girls would reply. Thanks.

heyjomai

Re: Affordable motels in Manila.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 06:12:57 AM »
sogo hotel. room regency. 870 12hrs. :)
memorable. kasi nag relax kami ni hubby sa bath tub for an hour, super pampered. tas nakapikit pa kami both. cuddled each other, tas relaxed na relax lang talaga super unwind kami while we only hear was our heartbeats..

tas pagkatapos nung relaxing sesh sa bath tub.. WILD TIME NA.. hahaha.

heyjomai

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 06:18:08 AM »
I want to take my girl to good motels. But I don't know where to take her. Hope you girls would reply. Thanks.

and nice din pala ung mga room boy, at ease talaga,
we didn't order their foods, hindi namin trip. padeliver kami ni hubby sa kfc. haha.
room was nice, not too big, not too small just right. hbo pinanuod namin 17again ung palabas. ZAC EFRON it is. may adult channel sa cable, pinanuod namin. laughtip lang. hardcore kasi. lol.

archerjenner

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 12:47:43 PM »
The motels feel like an adultís version of a theme park, with each featuring its own packages, themes, promises. Amanresorts Pamalican Island - 4 Star and Makati Prime Tower Suites - Kalayaan Avenue Cor Mercado S - 3 Star are best.

samericsson

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 12:02:22 AM »
Can anyone suggest to me a clean, cheap motel around Manila? I've been to VC=almost 2k for 6 hours, Soho=something like 1500 and Sogo=1200 for like 4 0r 6 hours. The worst...Sogo...smelled really bad!

Soho was okay but it wasn't clean as well. VC...was cleaner than the two...but we had the personnel clean the bathroom again and I requested for Lysol or Xonrox but he told me that they only have this red cleanser thingy...which seemed to me like a dishwashing liquid solution...so...I didn't even put my feet on the bathtub. Good thing I had my own toiletries and slippers.  :D I know...I'm too OC! But, better be safe than sorry.

Anyhew...I also have been to Hotel Alejandra twice in Manila as well. They charge like 1800 and ask for 300 deposit for the key card. First room was super clean! Fab cheap food...and...good people. Second room had a small roach (eeeeeeek)

There...I want to know if there is a nice, clean, cheap motel.  :) Hope someone replies soon.

icarmz

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
I've been through a lot of research in the net to find a nice motel or hotel near at marcos highway. We actually dont check-in in the same place, because Im having a study for my Hotel business plan. But my boyfriend take to this place for a short time bonding. I didn't notice that this Inn, because you have to zoom-in the google map to find this Inn is existing nearby. So for my review, Gold Star Inn is the most cute, simple but elegant Inn I've ever been to. It's so small which has 34 rooms all in all that includes the premium, de luxe, and I think there's a suite or economy (4 type of rooms). So, we checked-in for 3 hrs. in econo room which 295Php for thier cheapest rates. (not sure but be ready to have 300php) The only things that I don't want is thier room is so small and its not sound proof. :) Oh well you have to deal with it because me and my boyfriend are so satisfied with it. The best thing I saw is their theme which i like the most is thier corridor or hallway. It's european museum like. They have a lot of paintings which includes the replica of famous paintings in the world. And they have small snacks inside thier rooms for another chargers of course. Well there you have it , tell me if I'm wrong. I'm a high maintenanced woman but I prefer to say that simplicity is the best. You dont need to find heavy rates to have a an elegant accomodation. See for yourself.