Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

GET DAILY ASTRO READINGS ON YOUR MOBILE!
To subscribe to Female Network's daily astrological readings, send ON FN ASTRO [Your Sign] to 2948 for Smart, Globe, and Sun subscribers. Ex: ON FN ASTRO Scorpio. P2.50/text.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/board,125.0.html

Author Topic: BDO Scandal  (Read 13925 times)

hell_boy04

• Fun and Fearless!
  • just roll the dice..
BDO Scandal
« on: June 01, 2010, 06:39:09 AM »
BDO scandal –Jennifer Gumarang

Another scandal but now it’s coming from a private company. BDO employee Jennifer Gumarang caught doing the thing with a guy inside a SUV. Jennifer is employed to BDO as a teller. She was beautiful that might charmed clients to send offer to her. According to rumors the guy is married and it is the Wife who uploaded the video on YOUTUBE as a revenge for the husband. I won’t be messing up with my site since this is not a p-0 R n site. Please click on the links.

According again to sources, Jennifer Gumarang commited suicide. I have no idea if this is true. Jennifer is supposed engaged to her Boyfriend. When this things happen.

Source: http://www.melardenio.com/2010/05/bdo-scandal-jennifer-gumarang.html

hell_boy04

• Fun and Fearless!
  • just roll the dice..
Re: BDO Scandal
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:40:32 AM »
this may be nonsense to others pero disturbing for me cause nagsuicide yung girl after na kumalat yung vid..

may fault din siya pero wawa naman.. :-[

kyemedora

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:08:53 AM »
I hope you don't mind me asking this but if this incident is disturbing to you, then what is the point of posting the link of her scandal?

Just asking.

hell_boy04

• Fun and Fearless!
  • just roll the dice..
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »
I hope you don't mind me asking this but if this incident is disturbing to you, then what is the point of posting the link of her scandal?

Just asking.

have you checked it?.. the vid is no longer there.. im just sharing her story ;)

patricio

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »
lesson (painfully) learned:  don't ever shoot a sex video, no matter what he says.

dirtysally

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »
lesson (painfully) learned:  don't ever shoot a sex video, no matter what he says.
even with my hubby, wala kaming sex video.. nakakahiya sa mga anak ko kung magkarun ng leakage :-[
the power to forgive, the strength to love

veronica.ong

• Cosmo Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 11:38:07 PM »
People must not be one sided enough.
I saw different violent reactions and I guess kwawa yung girl.
Parehas silang may kasalanan.
The thing is, pumatol siya with a married man, while on the other hand, pumatol din si Married man sa Engage woman.

End up, Kawawa both partners kasi nag cheat partners nila, but sana wala ng kumalat na videos..