Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

GET DAILY ASTRO READINGS ON YOUR MOBILE!
To subscribe to Female Network's daily astrological readings, send ON FN ASTRO [Your Sign] to 2948 for Smart, Globe, and Sun subscribers. Ex: ON FN ASTRO Scorpio. P2.50/text.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/board,125.0.html

Author Topic: abortion and pills  (Read 27365 times)

kiz_me1109

• Cosmo Fan
Re: abortion and pills
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2012, 03:22:15 am »
You're really serious sis? Kawawa naman yung magiging baby mo. Sana dati ka pa nag pills if you're not yet ready for a baby.

Red Lance Tiu

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2012, 05:11:59 pm »
Hi kathrinafajardo

May we ask you to share with us your sources of information.  I am personally interested in the medical studies you mentioned.

In your other post you mentioned using Althea, Charlize and Lady.  We don't even have to go far than the product insert/literature or Prescribing information of these brands...to be fully informed about the effects of these on the users' body and on their being abortifacients.

MIMS Philippines Full Prescribing Information
Althea [Cyproterone acetate, ethinyl estradiol]
Charlize [Ethinyl estradiol, levonorgestrel, ferrous fumarate]
Lady [Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol]

As with all pills, you must follow the procedure in taking them PERFECTLY.

Althea
"Dosage....Missed Tablets: It is very important to take the pills regularly to prevent pregnancy...Missing ≥ 2 tablets in a row increases the risk of unplanned pregnancy." Contraindications...possible pregnancy.  Prior to starting Althea, pregnancy must be ruled out. However, should a pregnancy occur while taking the tablet, the administration has to be withdrawn at once.

Special Precautions Caution on use if there is a history of clinical depression, gallbladder disease, sickle-cell disease or conditions influenced by fluid retention. It should be used with caution by those with varicose veins. It should also be used with caution by those with risk factor for cardiovascular disease eg, diabetes mellitus, smoking, obesity, hypertension or a family history of cardiovascular disorders
Side Effects nausea, vomiting, chloasma (melasma) and other skin or hair changes, headache, water retention, slight weight change, breast tenderness and changes in libido. Menstrual irregularities eg, spotting, breakthrough bleeding or amenorrhea can occur during its use
Mechanism of Action    
Althea is a combined low-dose oral contraceptive pill with antiandrogenic properties. Each tablet contains cyproterone acetate, a progesterone with antiandrogenic and progestogenic properties and ethinyl estradiol, an estrogen.
Oral Contraceptive: Althea stops ovulation, thins the lining of the uterus and thickens the cervical mucus. In combination, these actions prevent pregnancy.

Althea is an ABORTIFACIENT.  Nabubuntis pa rin ang mga gumagamit ng Althea.  Dahil ito ay LOW DOSE.  Ibig sabihin, konti lang ang sangkap na nakakapigil sa pagbubuntis.  Nabubuntis ang gumagamitng Althea.  Nabubuhay ang baby ng mga 7days...pero dahil "Althea...thins the lining of the uterus" hindi makakakapit ang baby...mamamatay ito at masasama sa susunod na menstruation.

Lastly Althea, a hormonal contraceptive or Combined Oral Contraceptive...Estrogen-Progestogen has the highest risk of getting CANCER:

Agents Classified by the IARC Monographs, Volumes 1–106
source: http://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Classification/index.php

Agents Classified by the IARC Monographs, Volumes 1–106, pages 14 and 26
source: http://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Classification/ClassificationsAlphaOrder.pdf

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:18:19 pm by Red Lance Tiu »

raiszatorres

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2013, 06:29:01 pm »
lam ko bawal na bawal ang pag inom ng provera lalo na kung buntis ka.
Ako, wala akong period for 3 months at regular ang cycle ko, before my OB prescribed Provera,
sinigurado muna namen na hindi talaga ako buntis. Nag pregnancy test ako sa urine at sa dugo.
All came back negative.. pero possible kasi na mag negative kahit pregnant kaya
my doc decided na magpa transvaginal ultra sound din ako para sure talaga na hindi ako buntis.. then I was diagnosed with PCOS.. cause they found cysts on my ovaries.

Ang point ko e.. sana sinugurado muna maigi ng doctor mo na 100% di ka talaga buntis.. Taking provera while pregnant could definitely harm your baby especially wala pa sya 4 months..

Pero may kakilala din ako na tulad mo, she took Provera habang buntis, hindi naman kasi nya alam na preggy na pala sya. pero 7 years old na anak nya ngayon and very healthy. :)

Hoping na maging healthy parin ang baby mo.. bawi ka sa vitamins at milk at wag masyado magpaka stress.
tsaka nakaka buti rin na pumunta kna ulit sa OB mo.. Wish you all the best! God Bless
Things should be made as simple as possible, and not simpler.

starsantos

• Fallen angel...angel in distress
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2013, 08:22:33 pm »
bawal naman talaga ang pag take ng pills pag buntis eh. According kay Red Lance Tiu, pag nagtetake ng low dosage pills may chance pa rin mabuntis? Hmmm...or baka naman baka may possibility mabuntis pag nag miss lang? =/

Anyway, if naka take nga ng pills accidentally tapos nalaman mo na buntis ka, better consult agad your OB what's the best thing to do. May kilala rin ako na ganyan eh, so far health naman ang baby, so pray na lang. Again, before taking any pills, dapat seek muna a medical doctor.

Red Lance Tiu

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2013, 07:30:58 am »
@starsantos

Ginawang low dose ang Contraceptive contents ng mga mga pills at iba pang birth control products para mabawasan ang deadly side effects at maibenta ang mga ito.

"Lady is a low-dose monophasic contraceptive pill. Each tablet contains minimum amount of contraceptive substances, thus the risk of side effects is greatly reduced."

Source: MIMS Philippines Full Prescribing Information. Lady [Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol]]

Dahil kulang ang dosage na magpe-prevent ng Ovulation at Fertilization, kahit perfect pa ang pagte-take ng pills...nabubuntis pa rin.

Nabubuhay ang baby ng around 6 days.

"Lady...thins the lining of the uterus"

Pero dahilsa pinaniipis ng pills ang dugo na lining ng Uterus...hindi makakakapit ang baby.  Nalalaglag ang baby at namamatay! 

Ang mga pills ngayon ay hindi na "Contraceptives" kundi "Abortifacients"

WARNING: Althea, Charlize and Lady are all manufactured by Pond's Chemicals!
Meron tayong member who takes different names (multi-user account) promoting products of Pond's Chemicals...she's either with the advertising agency na client nila itong Pond's Chem or she's a paid forum poster...recommending Althea... the IPs of 5 users, it was found na 1 tao lang ito. If you notice, sa mga threads about birth control pills, may mga members na "moderated" na ang status and these are the dummy accounts. Obvious naman they signed up purposely to promote a brand of birth control pills.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:46:10 am by Red Lance Tiu »

bev1110

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2013, 07:41:21 pm »
Well, IMO, pill doesn't cause infertility. Stopping contraceptive pill usage reverses its effects in as early as one month or six months. pregnancy can occur anytime once you decide to get off the pill, actually depending on how
quickly your body adjusts talaga. ung iba mabilis, yung iba medyo matagal ng konti. Actually, medical studies to
date have no evidence linking the pill to any form of birth defects in future babies—even if accidentally taken during
early pregnancy. Again, this is just my opinion, i'm pro RH by the way.

strongly agree with this.im a pro rh as well.at hindi totoo na pills causes infertility.eh di sana hindi nako nabuntis after taking pills.i stopped taling pills on nov2008 and got pregnant on december the same year.kaming magkakapatid are all using contraceptions when we decided to have the right gap of years to children.sana di narin nag buntis ang mga kapatid ko,and by the way our eldest have 4 and the other one have 3.nothing bad had happened to them.they love kids but they have to take care of themeselves as well and especially their health.red lance,have you tried using pikls?do you have any children?do you know how to rear children?open your eyes.wala ka sa mayaman na bansa.yang mga postings mo and facts na alam mo eh di mo maipipilit sa lahat ng tao.sarilinin mo na lang kaya?masyado ka ng magaling.and one more thing,calendar method is not an obsolete method if it's not effective for me,my relatives and friends.di lang applicable ang calendar method sa walang alam at aanga-anga.

Red Lance Tiu

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2013, 10:29:30 am »
@bev1110

Thank you for your comment and for sharing your experience about using pills.  Hindi kasing swerte mo at nang mga sinasabi mong kakilala mo ang maraming gumagamit ng pills na nakaranas ng deadly side effects.

Tama ka, wala tayo sa mayamang bansa...kaya kapag naranasan na natin ang nakamamatay na epekto ng pills...malamang, di natin kayang magbayad ng abogado para kasuhan ang ating doktor o ang mismong distributor/manufacturer ng pills.

Heto, sample.  3,490 LEGAL CLAIMS THAT YASMIN CAUSED BLOOD CLOTS

Around 3,490 pa lang ang kayang kasuhan ang Bayer (na tagagawa ng Yasmin Pills).  Aminado ang Bayer dito, kaya gumastos ng $750 Million para bayaran na lang sa settlement itong mga nagrereklamo.  Marami nang company na gumagawa ng pills ang titigil na sa negosyong ito at ilalagay na lang ang puhunan sa mga mas mababa ang risk...tulad ng vitamins.

"Many pharmaceutical companies are keen to expand in non-prescription drugs as a steadier, albeit less profitable, counterweight to prescription medicines, where there are risks of, for example, clinical trial failures and patent expiries."

Source: Reuters: Bayer to buy U.S. vitamin maker Schiff for $1.2 billion

Tinatapon na ng mga Pharmaceutical companies at ng mga mayayamang bansa ang mga pills.

FiercePharma: Worried about blood clots, France weighs new contraceptive limits. January 3, 2013 | By Tracy Staton

Salamat sa pagsasabi mo na FACTS ang laman ng postings ko.  Wala akong pinipilit dito.  Kung nakapag-desisyon ka na sa sarili mo, ikaw ang masusunod.  Pero may karapatan ang ibang tao na makaalam at maabot ng mga facts at hindi lang ng mga personal testimonials.  Buhay ang pinag-uusapan dito.

If we truly love children, we will not do anything that could harm them...even if they are still in the womb.  Pills kill babies that have lived up to 6 days, because the Uterus had been thinned of blood.

If we truly desire wellness and good health, especially for women, we will not resort to deadly options.  Pills kill women through deadly blood clots, heart disease and cancer.

Everyone has the right to be fully informed to make an empowered choice.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:36:36 am by Red Lance Tiu »

grim04

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2014, 09:37:17 pm »
For genuine medicine text or e-mail me at 09234377387 / grim_reaper004@yahoo.com I'm also selling mifepristone just text or email me for inquiries and for more information. thanks

or please visit http://grimreaper004.wix.com/abortion-pills

note:my mga proof of shipping ako npde q po send sa inyo ung photos through yahoomail/facebook kung gus2 nyo po makita :)

renodonel

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2014, 01:40:02 pm »
ask lng po.

after sex tapos pinutok s loob lahat den uminum ng cortal at coke after 2 hrs... den kinabukasan uminum ulit 12hrs gap from first take, anu epekto nun? mbubuntis b ang girl? thanks sa info

renodonel

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2014, 03:06:59 pm »
up!

brenc

« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2014, 10:57:07 pm »
RE: Misoprostol & Mifepristone
NEED aboRtion Pills just visit www.facebook.com/cyto2013
text me genuine meds 09309112199

renodonel

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2014, 09:06:30 am »
ask lng po.

after sex tapos pinutok s loob lahat den uminum ng cortal at coke after 2 hrs... den kinabukasan uminum ulit 12hrs gap from first take, anu epekto nun? mbubuntis b ang girl? thanks sa info

mariahbeat

• Fun and Fearless!
  • PAG BASTOS KA DEADMA KITA :)
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2014, 09:13:20 am »
ask lng po.

Mabubuntis ka, Dapat hindi lang cortal iniinom mo, Pati Dapat lason.
Patay na yung baby, patay kapa.
Para sure..

renodonel

« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2014, 01:49:32 pm »
grabe naman ang hard nman. ngtatanung lng ung tao dahil pinagtatanungan din ako.

jeff01

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2014, 04:27:45 pm »
For genuine medicine text or e-mail me at 09234377387 / grim_reaper004@yahoo.com I'm also selling mifepristone just text or email me for inquiries and for more information. thanks

or please visit http://grimreaper004.wix.com/abortion-pills

note:my mga proof of shipping ako npde q po send sa inyo ung photos through yahoomail/facebook kung gus2 nyo po makita :)