5 Conversation Starters This A.M. Fabio Ide Admits He Is A Father
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to Cosmopolitan Philippines' Fun Fearless Forum!
Dish about everything and anything under the sun with your fellow Cosmo girls. Make yourself heard!

Author Topic: ladies confessions...what was your naughtiest deed? (guys may reply as well)  (Read 113614 times)

kinky-tee 13

• Cosmo Fan
  • i choose to be happy
 :D just wanna hear naughty stuffs!  :P
being happy will always be your choice...so always choose to be happy.

ventigirl

• Cosmo Fan
Hmm, one time my bf and I did it sa may swimming pool at night sa isang resort. Sarap din! Tsaka nag sariling sikap na din ako sa car while stuck in a very bad traffic jam. Heavy tint yung car ko, maski windshield. Hihihi. Kaya lang siguro di na mauulit yun kasi dangerous pag nasa sukdulan ka na.  ;D
My name isn't "venti" because my body is venti-sized. It's because I looooovvvve venti-sized..............

.......................coffee!

What did you think?

toni_926

• Fun and Fearless!
  • i'm a little too perfect...little too good for you
While nagddrive bf ko (my hubby now) i let him touched me kung san nya gusto ;D then nagpark kami sa the fort, and kahit walang tint yung car go pa rin kakulitan namin dalawa. Pro sobrang istorbo tong c SPO1 Lim(til now di ko pa rin makalimutan pagmumuka ng pulis na yun) kumatok sa window. So muntik na kaming mabagansya ::) buti na lang magaling makipagusap hubby ko. Yun nga lang pra kaming na-holdup ng 1000php. Naknam putik! nasira momentum kaya drive na lang s nearest motel ::)
Look,this is me. This is what i like. This is what i do. Take it or leave it.

It's not so much what the other person is doing, it's all about how you choose to react.

kinky-tee 13

• Cosmo Fan
  • i choose to be happy
;D let me share mine...madaming naughtiness kasi we're kinda "secret" but here's an incident na funny and horny as well...after our company event one time...on our way home my bf and i are horny as usual (haha!) we started touching each other on the high way while he's driving...(geez he can drive using one hand!) until we reached the dark mountainy area near our subdivision...he finger-fucked me and i came just in time...then it's his turn to cum too...we parked on the subdivision near ours...where its dark and trees surrounded us...(nasa tapat kami ng isang dark house) he went behind me and with some teens on the nearby houses he finally came and he accompanied me home at once...the next day my bf went back to our spot...and guess what? tindahan pala yung house na yun!!!  ;D
being happy will always be your choice...so always choose to be happy.

angel_love_song

I let him take me to the then-empty house they were renting to two boarders. He locked us up, warmed me up and then went down on me. We proceeded to make love for the next two hours. I think we came a lot too. :) It's so fantastic because there was the thrill of being discovered or caught in a house that wasn't even ours to begin with! We were also so turned on because we knew that the walls were thin and his brother might suspect our naughty deeds... It was our hottest encounter to date. :)

jhenz

• Fun and Fearless!
  • see My Blog...
    • My Blog: jhenz
for me, summers are the best time for doing naughty things... ;)

one summer, i really got bored after having no bf for a couple of months. and then, i met this guy who told me that he got hots for me way back college days. i got flattered and then we started bonding... then one time, we went to a movie house and kissed and touched like it's a private place or something. we even moan everytime we happen to really like what the other is doing to please the other... :D

it so happen that i also have this neighbor who confessed he got hots for me. and was actually doing naughty things everytime we happen to do bonding. the same thing i did with this old college friend. :D during my date with this college friend, he texted me and said he was waiting for me, and i just replied i'll be over there in a minute or so.

in short, i have 2 naughty deeds in one day. ;)
== j H e N z ==
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home. ;)Interesting: www.triond.com/users/jhenz
Personal: www.jhenzontriond.blogspot.com

Inominatrix

• Fun and Fearless!
I found a stray fluorescent light ballast in college and tried to sell it to my classmates for lunch money.

Oops, carnal thread pala ito.  ;D

sizzlingscarlet

lemme share mine...

me and my bf, had made love everywhere..but i love it when we do it in a forbidden place, ung tipong anytime, mahuhuli kmi, sobrang thrill kc eh..

i often visit him in his office during my free time..1 time, i was really horny, nagpaparamdam na ko sknya, but he was so busy he just kept ignoring me..but since i know his weakness, i continued seducing him..but he still would ignore me..eh malakas conviction ko..napapayag ko rin xia n d end..pero sbi nya he still needs to work on some papers so sbi ko its ok, ill work below also..natawa xia..so i moved down, opened his pants and started working there..he love it soo much!pero pretend pa rin xia na working! umabot ako sa loob sa ilalim ng table nya, so ang dating is-parang nakaupo lng tlga xia working on his papers! wlang mag iisip n may nangyayari sa ilalim, except, hes moaning! eh nakalimutan ko pla nun ilock door, so bugla n lng my pumasok na employee nya! nagulat kmi pareho at sa pagkataranta nya, mutik xia mapatayo! buti napigilan ko, kc if not, buking kmi pareho!hahaha, pero while he's talking with his employee i just continued tesing his penis! nag cum xia ng walang kaingany ingay kc andun pa employee nya pero ramdam ko un!hehehe
pagkalabas employee niya, he locked the door, grabbed me and made love on top of his table!

ArarrzM35

• Fun and Fearless!
wheww...so hot in here... ;D ;D ;D
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning - the Devil says! "Oh Crap, She's Up"

JBSeagull

• Tribal Chief
I could say some of the deeds I committed but I might scare people off or give them a heart attack. Nothing illegal or violent of course but I love to hurt the girl I'm with enough to make her feel like she's my whore and I own her completely.

Here's a safe one. I took this girl I met online to my new place. I had her give me a blow job in my room where I had glass sliding panels covered by a sheer white curtain where you could see inside thru the curtain. I came inside her mouth and had her swallow every love drop that came out from me. After that, I led her outside  and fucked her violently on my large balcony, facing a construction site maybe 200 meters away. She was screaming like a banshee and could hardly contain her pleasure. After she came, she went down on me and finished me off ala Sasha Grey, complete with heavy salivating, gagging and tears streaming down her cheeks as a natural bodily response (gag reflex).

She's the best I've had so far and she's just 19, petite, sexy, cute and very intelligent.

I love "madonna whores" - girls who are so pristine in public but a major freak in private.

Do you have the fantasy of being treate like a worthless whore by your man? PM me. I'll tear you apart. Ha ha ha ha
I'm not your "happily ever-after" type of man. I'm the deliriously fulfilled NOW type.

sweet_denz

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
  • i cant taste my lips, cud u taste it for me?
Whoah.. That isn't naughty.. I'd rather call it SADISTIC
i ain't into hurting anyone.. Coz the only way i could possibly hurt you, IS WHEN I BITE YOUR LIPS WHEN I TORRIDLY KISS YOU...

kwaxinator

• Total Cosmo Fan
I could say some of the deeds I committed but I might scare people off or give them a heart attack. Nothing illegal or violent of course but I love to hurt the girl I'm with enough to make her feel like she's my whore and I own her completely.

Here's a safe one. I took this girl I met online to my new place. I had her give me a blow job in my room where I had glass sliding panels covered by a sheer white curtain where you could see inside thru the curtain. I came inside her mouth and had her swallow every love drop that came out from me. After that, I led her outside  and fucked her violently on my large balcony, facing a construction site maybe 200 meters away. She was screaming like a banshee and could hardly contain her pleasure. After she came, she went down on me and finished me off ala Sasha Grey, complete with heavy salivating, gagging and tears streaming down her cheeks as a natural bodily response (gag reflex).

She's the best I've had so far and she's just 19, petite, sexy, cute and very intelligent.

I love "madonna whores" - girls who are so pristine in public but a major freak in private.

Do you have the fantasy of being treate like a worthless whore by your man? PM me. I'll tear you apart. Ha ha ha ha

not my cup of tea.. same opinion with sweet_denz..

I would still respect the girl im banging.. just not my cup of tea..

ArarrzM35

• Fun and Fearless!
a cup of coffee?  ;D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 01:35:59 PM by ArarrzM35 »
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning - the Devil says! "Oh Crap, She's Up"

shadysurvives

• Fun and Fearless!
  • The best you'll Never have!

Echos!who would want to be treated like a worthless whore by her man?!kung hindi pokelya yan eh masokista!goodluck na lang kung may magkainteres magPM sa 'yo dito no!

Invictus!

ArarrzM35

• Fun and Fearless!
got a lot of camel in my place, want one JB i can send it to you via UPS am sure it will be more wild and whoreffic experience for you  ;D ;D ;D

shadysurvives

• Fun and Fearless!
PR lang yan no, dapat nga sa wildest fantasy thread yan nka-post eh. ;D

Invictus!

ArarrzM35

• Fun and Fearless!
tumpak @ Shady  ;D

angel_love_song

so hot, guys..  ;D 

hmm... latest escapade ko? a string of (safe) one-night stands? hehehe

shadysurvives

• Fun and Fearless!
I gave my man some real good sucking while we were in his car parked in SM Bacoor. Super enjoy naman si popsie that he came in no time! To think that was only 4:00 PM, at nandon lang si kuya guard sa kabilang dulo ng parking lot! ;D
Invictus!

frappie0420

• Fun and Fearless!
  • One Act of Random Bitchiness
mangyayari pa lang dito sa office in about...30 minutes...super excited...
Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows -- Paulo Coehlo