Does Your Boyfriend Hate Shopping? We're Here To Help!

Author Topic: PEARL WHITE SLIMMING CAPSULES... does it work?  (Read 187555 times)

pinaycali

Re: PEARL WHITE SLIMMING CAPSULES... does it work?
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »
u can find authentic ones in ongpin. mga P250 xa. pro ung ibang stores sa ongpin dey sell fake ones too un ung mga P100-150. SO BE CAREFUL. sum fake ones r easy to distinguish kc iba ung color ng box its luks pale. tpos ung original ones pagbinuksan mo dey hav "anti-counterfeit" tags at may may sticker na nagsasabi na orig xa.

jessy0086

• Total Cosmo Fan
  • sweet but venomous!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »
Yes, it works! I's still using it. Nakadalawang bote nako... I was 116lbs back Dec but I'm now 94lbs. Sabayan lang ng work out and eat healty pa rin. ;)

flowerpuff

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »
Hi guys..,

kc i bought pearl white d other day pero i think un ung fake.. naklagay kc sa cap "whith".. takot ako itake. and question ok lang b itake ito khit galing china and not bfad registered?

jessy0086

• Total Cosmo Fan
  • sweet but venomous!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »
Hi guys..,

kc i bought pearl white d other day pero i think un ung fake.. naklagay kc sa cap "whith".. takot ako itake. and question ok lang b itake ito khit galing china and not bfad registered?

Hi sis, nakabili na din ako ng fake dati.. try ko take mga 1-2days pero wala naman siyang effect eh kaya tinapon ko na lang..
Sigurado ka ba talaga fake yan?

ma_anne_23

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »
mga sis..ung WHITH nga b na nakasulat sa blue tablet e fake? kc e2 ung nabili ko sa chinese drug store sa farmers n 2weeks na kaming umiinom ng fren ko pero prang wala pa din effect eh..wla ung mga dry mouth and thirsty lagi na feelin

enlighten us please..tnx

suzette_cortez

• Fun and Fearless!
  • i'm back!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2009, 01:16:50 PM »
i think its fake kasi the fact that you are taking it for 2 weeks now pero wala kayo feel na effect eh mejo duda na kayo jan.as per my experience on the 3rd day pa lng ng pati-take ko, lagi dry mouth ko at gusto ko lagi umiinom ng tubig.lagi din ako puyat kasi yung din yata isa sa mga effects nya.konti na lng din ako kumain unlike before na supertakaw ko.before ako ng-take 56kgs ako, now i'm down to 50 kgs and still loosing weight.im on my 3rd bottle now.yung nakalagay nga pla sa capsule na ginagamit ko ay "white" naman.

acissej

• Cosmo Fan
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »
hello po..

how do you know if the pearl white you are buying (the pink one from japan) is authentic?

one problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us..

totallyspies

• people hate me♥
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
hi,ok lang mag take nito if im taking KB?

gOssip girL

• --I am a princess--
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 10:49:23 PM »
guys, i'm happy with pearl white's result sakin. I did had some experience of dried mouth and all, pati ung feeling na hyper ka..afterwards, in 3 weeks lang ata or so from 160 i'm down to 130. ;D
--you know you love me--xOxO-gOssip girL

kinky-tee 13

• Cosmo Fan
  • i choose to be happy
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009, 08:53:28 AM »
guys, i'm happy with pearl white's result sakin. I did had some experience of dried mouth and all, pati ung feeling na hyper ka..afterwards, in 3 weeks lang ata or so from 160 i'm down to 130. ;D
wow that's nice! I am really planning to take slimming pills..where did you  buy yours sis??
being happy will always be your choice...so always choose to be happy.

etuckram

• Fun and Fearless!
  • Troll
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2009, 06:31:47 AM »
effective to. I lost 4 inch off my waist
If people say something bad about you, judge you as if they know you, don't easily get affected.Remember this, "DOGS bark if they don't know the person"

kinky-tee 13

• Cosmo Fan
  • i choose to be happy
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »
effective to. I lost 4 inch off my waist
where'd you buy yours?

etuckram

• Fun and Fearless!
  • Troll
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
where'd you buy yours?

to my officemate..dami kasing peke nun eh...
If people say something bad about you, judge you as if they know you, don't easily get affected.Remember this, "DOGS bark if they don't know the person"

kinky-tee 13

• Cosmo Fan
  • i choose to be happy
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »
how much? pm ka naman. I am interested...but still torn between Pearl or Zhen...thanks! :)

etuckram

• Fun and Fearless!
  • Troll
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »
how much? pm ka naman. I am interested...but still torn between Pearl or Zhen...thanks! :)

last time I checked 250 sya good for 15 days. Di ko alam now

acissej

• Cosmo Fan
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:37 AM »
how many pcs sis in one bottle? how frequent ang pagtake?
pano po malalaman kung authentic un nabili?
one problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us..

etuckram

• Fun and Fearless!
  • Troll
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 03:25:02 AM »
how many pcs sis in one bottle? how frequent ang pagtake?
pano po malalaman kung authentic un nabili?

madaming way para malamang authentic pero di ko kabisado. 30 tablets un. dosage 1 before breakfast 1 before dinner

niwniw

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2009, 06:46:14 AM »
Hi, girls! My first take of Pearl White was last second half of 2007...it was in a pad...the anti-tamper thingy...i forgot its term...anyway, i thought that was it, but when my cousin gave me her bottle, it was blue...by the way, the first one was in red and white..but i took it...it worked for me...i only took 10 capsules only...lost 20 lbs for 2 weeks...i bought it sa pharmacy...

the blue ones, it worked also...but i stopped...

the effects vary...the daughter of my friend's former landlady had a very bad side effect...i forgot it...basta, they delivered her to cebu to get her treated...

Last week, I decided to take another one...I buy it sa pharmacy dito samin sa Dumaguete..I can tell it is true...they can seel it to you by capsules..8 each...i just got 10...then another 10 for sometime...i just take this for desperate measures...coz everyone noticed i got fat and that i really bloated...

My advice is that...you do not need to take it 2x a day...i am a call center agent who works at night then goes home by 5:30 am....what you need to do is....take it 30 mins after you've eaten...so, para may laman yung tyan mo...it is safe this way...just take it after u'r done with ur first meal...what i mean is that, take it after the meal after u wake up...kumbaga, breakfast...

Just that...dont take it twice a day...it really feels like naka shabu ka, i never did shabu...okay??heheh

u wil really feel so awake...sa work, lagi akong may tendency to sleep, kaya nung ginamit ko to, never nako naka sleep...so, para maka sleep ka with this, dont take it during dinner time....magpalpitate ka talaga if u use this coz it activates ur body system, alive ang brain mo...so, one is enough...

if u really wanna lose weight...take 1 capsule everyday...30 mins after ur first meal after u woke up...exercise...eat healthy...

feeling busog ka dito...so, force urself to eat...kahit lang skyflakes...

in just 7 days, i skipped 2 days kasi i dont want to be dependent on this....ive lost 7 lbs...imagine that...cool talga!!

basta...

this is still my first step kasi...i want my stomach to reduce its capacity in taking food...lumaki kasi eh...so, dapat sinanay ko tyan ko to hold small amounts of food...by april, mag jog na ako either after work or before work...okay na yan...

basta...i eat on my breakfast with small rice...di aabot ng 1/2 cup...then sa work, i eat fresh lumpia...skyflakes, para may laman tyan ko...eat vegetables...lots of it...with fruits...of course...avoid avocado, as u know, it makes u fat...avoid iced tea also..take the nestea fit, it has l-carnitine...im glad meron na sila kasi i always take fit and right, once lang a day, sa work...

senxa sa details...i just want u to know everything....hehehe

i will stop pearl white when i am already at my desired weight...then go sa jogging!!!that's it...i hope I've been able to help u, gals!!

todo control sa food talaga....feeling busog ka dito...but, eat ka talaga..fruits, veggies....meat din...u should have protein...avoid fatty stuffs...

goddess14

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2009, 01:36:39 AM »
chinese drugstore @ MOA..north side i guess..un lang naman ata chinese drugstore dun eh..it costs Php260.00 ;)

hi! i'm currently browsing this forum at cosmo coz i am planning on using pearl white. effective ba xa? u mentioned n may chinese store s moa na nagbebenta ng pearl white. ask ko lng, what po name nung store? and ano ung mga malapit n stores sa tabi nya? original b yung mga binebenta nila?

in the span of 1 week mga ilang inches ang nabawas sayo (sa waist).. thnx... :p

chesca28drew

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2009, 08:55:30 PM »
ayun.. i just started using pearl white today

medyo weird ang feeling... sobrang hilo ako! nakahiga ako kninang mga 10am ata
after breakfast tapos grabe naikot ung mundo ko! para kong lasing or nakadrugs na term nila!
akala ko baka dahil maninit lang.. natulog na lang ako

then ngayon nagtake ako coz dinner time na..
same pa rin.. til now hilo pa rin ako! haha parang delayed ung mga galaw!

pero nag-iba talaga yung appetite ko!
before malakas talaga ako kumain.. kanina konti lang kinuha ko
tas ne hindi ko man lang nakalahati!
feeling na nasusuka.. pero hindi naman! tas di nakaka la ganang kumain!!

ayun.. lage dn ako pinapawisan.. pero di ako hyper
2log nga ako buong hapon.. maybe dahil dn la ko tulog kagabi! pero di pa ko nagtatake nun ha
la lang...
hope maging effective xa...

ask ko lang.. whitening dn ba to?