i have hir some eat all u can lists, which among them u already tried and what can u say??... actually this was sent to me by a friend and i just want to know ur comments about the food and the price, and if u have other suggestions u can just spill it here.. hehehe!
1. Something fishy, (breakfast time) Eastwood Libis. 12am-10am
2. Kamay Kainan with bottomless Iced Tea, Market Market, 295/head.
3. Chinatown, Banawe QC , 400/head FULL MEAL!
4. Saisaki/DAD' s/Kamayan, 500/head
5. Dragon Prince, BF homes Pque. (Lunch Buffet) P180 per head. (Panalo ang Sashimi nila)
6. Cabalen - all branches, P275/head. forgot kung how much yung eat all you can merienda nila at kung what time...
7. RCBC Plaza Food Center , Makati 95/head (Breakfast) & 65/head merienda. (ok to ah, budget meal talaga!)
8. Blue Bay , Quirino Grandstand, 350/Head.
9. Brazil brazil - Metrowalk & Powerplant Mall (meat all you can 650/head)
10. Dimsun 'N Dumplings @ Shopwise (cubao) - Unlimited Siomai either P99 or P125 lang
11. Sweet Inspirations along katipunan, eat-all-you- can Mongolian Buffet
12. Seafood Club(Red Crab) Greenbelt3 - dinner 275/head
13. Chubby China ( Greenbelt ) - dimsum(fried & steamed) breakfast at 88/head. with yang chow rice, crisp noodles at single serve iced tea. order all you can lunch - 295, merienda - 88, dimsum all you can w/pancit canton, noodles and congee - sulit na 88 mo!
14. Red Crab ( Greenbelt 3) - alimango-all- you-can
15. Circles, Shangri-la Makati, expensive but very large buffet!
16. Spiral, Westin Philippine Plaza, expensive din but bigger buffet than
17. Cravings, salad all you can Katipunan infront of Ateneo
18. Tong Yang Hot Pot, Eat all u can
19. Siamese Grill, Pasta all you can, 85/head Bluewave Marquinton, Marikina
20. Tramway, Banawe, Chinese food eat all you can, 160/head
21. Mongolian Stop, OJs Eastwood
22. Popeye's Chicken (seasonal)
23. Don Henricos, Eat all you can Tuesdays and Wednesdays
24. Red Kimono, The Fort, 499++/ head
25. Mandarin Palace , Ongpin, 150/head
26. Tokyo Tokyo, rice all you can (all branches)
27. Yamcha Teahouse in Timog (Lunch/Dinner Buffet Php349)
(over 60 chinese dishes to choose from)
28. Aling Nene's BBQ/Ihaw, Eat all you can (Fridays & Saturdays), Magallanes, 200+/head.
29. Alba's Restaurant - Tomas Morato, Libis, Jupiter St. - Spanish cuisine - Php550, but still, it's the food that counts!
30. Jestine's Restaurant, Jupiter Street Makati, Breakfast all you can, from 12AM to 12PM (tapa, tocino, varies) P99.00
31. karate kid (rice and drinks)
32. Cabalen (at the back of stalucia East Cainta ) Eat all you can merienda P88
33. Emperor Villa - ongpin st., binondo - lunch 180-200, dinner is seafood buffet at roastings (asado, lechon de leche) @ 350.
34. Paolo's Resto - - Kalayaan ave. QC... buffet Breakfast nga lang (parang something's fishy)
35. Dad's (Glorietta) - 95 ata (basta below 100) merienda, from 3-5pm
36. Kamayan (Glorietta) - 250-300?
37. Oki-Oki (MOA) - Japanese - 375 - Adult - Weekends
38. Dimsum 'n Dumplings at greenhills - 100 pesos siomai all you can
39. Mongolian Quik-stop Robinsons Ermita, SM MOA - 198 + vat
40. Steak MD, Tomas Morato - Eat all you can Steak (TBone) - 500