Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

GET DAILY ASTRO READINGS ON YOUR MOBILE!
To subscribe to Female Network's daily astrological readings, send ON FN ASTRO [Your Sign] to 2948 for Smart, Globe, and Sun subscribers. Ex: ON FN ASTRO Scorpio. P2.50/text.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/board,125.0.html

Author Topic: Things you want to say to the person who broke your heart....  (Read 45918 times)

melloddee

• Cosmo Fan
I hate you?!  I love you still?! 

Just post whatever you want to say to that person who broke your heart eventhough you have given him/her your 101% best....

strange beauty

• Total Cosmo Fan
  • love u yayo
Re: Things you want to say to the person who broke your heart....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 09:54:20 am »
hmmmm, emote cguro ako masyado...

looking him straight in the eye, with tears falling down....it will run like this...

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken (trying to emphasize it).. and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I live." .... turn away still with tears and say Goodbye!

un lang ganun! ;D
You must not silence that voice within you that is crying to be heard or there will always be a part of you that will remain unfulfilled.

dewDrops

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
  • I love life and the people surrounds me!
    • dew in me
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 11:46:56 am »
I really don't like it how you treated me.... I really hate you for not defending me to your family. I defended you to my family but you didn't on your part... When I accepted you... I didn't looked on with your status in life but accepted you of who you are and what you are... And now You weighed your love for me through my financial status.... and not with who am i... but what i have ...its unfair... You're angry with me with the things i said to you... I am angry with what your family have done to me and to my family.... I am not in competition with you... and your family.... I have these comforts in life long before i met you.... So there is no competition between us... Leave me alone and tell your relatives to quit making up stories in the business community here since if they continue doing it.. See you in Court!
Everyone of us has a God given care where we find dignity and self worth ... However you will never find it .... if you don't have some standards...

the dark sky filled with stars, the silhouette of the old house with her crooked chimney, and those shooting stars. I have already painted it in my

julz

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 10:55:32 pm »
actually, marami nang guys ang nagbreak ng heart ko. pero isa lang ang masasabi ko:

" im too pathetic to pity myself, actually, i pity you...for you didn't see what is beyond your vision which is more worthy to be seen. im too much for you. consider yourself lucky because God has made ways to get myself involved with you for you will never see such a precious person like myself anymore. i dont love you and i dont hate you either...because your brain is like isaw..."  ;)

gregorio

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 11:18:05 pm »

"lintek ka yung utang mo, bayaran mo na.
i love you pa rin."

melloddee

• Cosmo Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 11:31:27 pm »

i love you pa rin."

thats a good one Gorio!!! hehe

my part naman..

I cant believe that I actually gave you my 101% and you only took it for granted.. i hope youre happy.. God bless you..

thezababy

• Total Cosmo Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 03:25:55 pm »
i'll hit his face first and say damn you!!!!......... bobo mo talaga! tanga2x mo! pasalamat ka cute ka at love pa kita!!!!>:(

wowowee

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 02:04:03 pm »
dasal lang tayo mga girls, then you will see the beauty of miracles....karma na lang sa mga taong nang aagaw at nagnanakaw ng hindi kanila 8)have faith

supergoddess

• Cosmo Fan
  • The Doctor
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 10:40:31 am »

i love you pa rin."

LOL! ;D

"Take a good look at what you lost because you're never gonna have it back. You only get one shot with me, baby, and you blew it. So long. Farewell. Goodbye. Ciao... Baboo! Makarma ka sana damuho ka. "
"I'm not normally a religious person-----but if you're up there, save me, Superman!"

toretegurl

• Cosmo Fan
  • beachy baby
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 02:14:03 am »
eto nakuha ko lang sa isang member na di ko maalala yung nick..

"when i lost u, i was the one who loved u most, but between us u lost more...for someday i can love someone the way that i loved u...but u will never be loved again the way that i did"

and on my own words

i hope you are happy now with no regrets, tama ka that "some things are not meant to be and some are" and if you and her, from what you said, were meant to be well good for you two, and i mean it.. kasi mas bagay nga kayo! hehe.. goodluck sa board exam nyo at sana nga pumasa kayo at hindi makarma.. and i wish i'll never see you again as long as i live!
"kung gusto may paraan.. kung ayaw may dahilan.."

"oppurtunity knocks once and it comes when u least expect it"

SUNSET

• Fun and Fearless!
  • Super Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 08:35:12 am »

short and simple...

"you made me stronger by breaking my heart"   hehehe  ;D pero totoo

We forget that forgiveness is greater than revenge.People make mistakes, We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever. PAUSE and PONDER. Think before you act. Be Patient. Forgive & Forget. LOVE one & ALL.

gregorio

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 09:15:58 am »

"huhuhu....sabi syo wak mo ikakalat yung sex video natin eh. i hate you na!!"

KarenGirl

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 12:40:57 pm »
naku sino ba sa kanila....... lahat ba? o yung pinaka recent lang? hehehe.

sa mga nagbreak ng heart ko: wala na kayong makikitang katulad ko.. you dont deserve an inch of happiness.. hehehe joke. 

at sa most recent, sana magpakabait ka na dahil pag ginawa mo pa yun... putol at kulong ang mangyayari sayo! hehehe.

Laiceps

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 02:34:25 pm »
"Im not giving up but this isn't worth fighting anymore. I just want you to be happy. Its just sad that you didn't find it in me. Letting you go will hurt me deeply but knowing this will mean your happiness is enough reason to go on."

duday

• Total Cosmo Fan
  • bilog ang mundo!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 02:46:31 pm »
"I think its best for us to remain friends....
meron lang akong request kung pwede...
pakibalik naman ng pinang-gasolina ko sa kariton mo...." ;D ;D ;D
When God closes the door....
He opens the roof!!!

loida

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 05:16:05 pm »
just want to say thank you for breaking my heart..kasi i wouldnt knew that someone's waiting for me pala..who would love me for the rest of my life..and maybe kung tayo pa rin, my life would be miserable..and i really thank you, you set my heart free...

i know you're happy for me coz i saw it in your eyes the last time we met..and i also thank you kasi were still friends..i hope to see you someday..na you already have your job..and successful with your relationship too. goodluck sa buhay mo!

gregorio

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 09:34:36 am »
naku sino ba sa kanila....... lahat ba? o yung pinaka recent lang? hehehe.

at sa most recent, sana magpakabait ka na dahil pag ginawa mo pa yun... putol at kulong ang mangyayari sayo! hehehe.

karen,
yung latest sya.. ;D

hoist, sis....mabait na yan si perry.bilib me mare, if a guy says he is
rehab already, he is really rehab..

perryboy

• Total Cosmo Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 09:43:02 am »
Thanks Gorio, kilala mo nga ako maski sa cosmoboard lang. :)

sa mga nanakit sakin, sorry na lang kayo at nakahanap na ako ng taong makakasama ko for a lifetime.

Belat, di nyo na ako matitikman, hahaha!
Patience is a virtue.

pink_angel22

• Cosmo Fan
  • what you see is what you get
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 09:54:10 am »
i trusted you with all my heart but it seems that im wrong. too bad u wasted everything including my love. tapos na lahat at di na natin mababalik pa lahat,niloko mo ako at nagpaloko naman ako. ngayon bumabalik ka sinong inuuto mo? belat mo!!!
it is you who makes your future,only you can decide on it. the people around only makes you feel something about it but its you who make everything posible. but if you always put the presence of the lord with you then everything will be alright.

galaxy

• Total Cosmo Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2005, 10:24:07 am »

TY 8)

Dive from the Sky>>