Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

GET DAILY ASTRO READINGS ON YOUR MOBILE!
To subscribe to Female Network's daily astrological readings, send ON FN ASTRO [Your Sign] to 2948 for Smart, Globe, and Sun subscribers. Ex: ON FN ASTRO Scorpio. P2.50/text.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/board,125.0.html

Author Topic: when was the last time you had your haircut, where? were you satisfied  (Read 20821 times)

chinky_baguette

• Cosmo Fan
I am planning to have a haircut kasi and feeling ko everytime na lang I had a haircut lagi na lang me nagsisisi, buti na lang humahaba uli ang hair.  San ba maganda magpagupit, sana yun affordable. thanks!

jonaganda

• Cosmo Fan
Re: when was the last time you had your haircut, where? were you satisfied
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »
last time was november 2009 at David's Saloon in Megamall.. okey naman satisfied ako with my haircut..

shanyruffi

• Cosmo Fan
  • sharing best information to all of you..muah
    • Multiply.com
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:54:20 AM »
nagpabangs lang nung aug 2009...but thelast haircut was in april 2009...pinaiski maxado ng bakla s Index..grabeh kinabahan tlga ako habang ginugupi nya..tnapyas nya agad ng gunting e...layered kc hair ko...haay..dpt tlga SPECIFIC instruction pag nagpapagupit....i wasnt satidfied,,d n ko babalik dun

raine06

• Fun and Fearless!
  • PJ loves LJ.....
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:06:10 AM »
that was may 2009 sa SM.. ok naman siya... im planning to have a haircut maybe next week.. ang haba na kasi ng hair ko ngayon...
We make our fortunes, and we call them fate....

myles_away

• Fun and Fearless!
  • busy...
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »
I normally go @ Bench FIX for my haircut, but sometimes tinatamad akong maghanap ng FIX salon...
I wanted to share what happened to me last month...
I had 3 haircut sessions only last month, first I tried to dropby sa ORANGE salon nearby sa place namin, since my plan is just to get trim... i usually have 1 simple instruction, my hair is rebonded and i just need a trim to keep it healthy... so I expect that ALL stylist knows how to handle rebonded hair... but that's not what happened... the stylist cut it SUPER layered, initial glance, it was perfectly OK, (thanks to the blower btw!) but then the following day... I really HATE my hair, looks frizzy...nakakainis. So I'm not able to get a good sleep since that day, so I decided to go to another stylist to fix my hair. I went to MARY PAULINE salon, and since the salon is not chipipay naman, I expected that all their stylist are well trained, what the stylist did to my hair was he styled it like both sides are longer than my back, I find it cool at first since it looks "bagay" to me,  BUT after I washed my hair the next morning, my officemates noticed my hair, and making funny comments... like it looks like "binaboy ng gupit"  nakakainis talaga, so I called the mary pauline branch and compained about it, and the stylist told me to go back there and he will fix it, but they all disappointed me... I called, I text to confirm I'll be there, but when I got there, the stylist was
absent! My temper was about to burst out that time, but I just sent a text message to the stylist and to the manager that I was really dissatisfied by their service, having that bad experience with them, definitely I'm not going to recommend them to anybody, and I will NEVER ever go back there! Finally, since I'm still not over it, and I want my hair to be fix.... I went back to Bench FIX again to have my hair FIX... and true enough, as always, the stylist FIXED my hair.

LESSON learned the hardway really... so I'll be super LOYAL na sa FIX since they're always there to fix my hair. hehe
Forgive...but don't forget!

sarj

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 11:06:05 AM »
u should have 1 stylist lng.. kz ang hair nag tatampo din eh... me every month 1 used to cut my hair.. and nver ka mag sisi dpat, kz d more it will luk bad...
davidsalon is gud...

donnaportia

• Total Cosmo Fan
  • Do all things with LOVE. =)
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
Try Azta Urban Salon. I think it's 220/250 per haircut. Sulit naman.

sushisundance

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 04:25:34 PM »
Bench Fix @ Trinoma, si Jean magaling. Nagdala ako ng picture na pinagaya ko, ok naman.. tsaka sya lang yung nakaintindi sa gupit na gusto ko na pagkalayered. :) mabait pa. She asked me kung gusto ko magpatreatment sabi ko lang next time na lang di na nya ko kinulit  ;)

shivanee

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 01:02:22 AM »
i cant remember the last time i had cut my hair.
super afraid kc ako to try new styles. i always have long long hair. ska feeling ko, namimili ng hari cut ung shape ng face ko. san b mgnda mgpgupit?
everyone sees who i used and appear to be, but only a few know the real me, you can only see what i choose to show, theres so much more you just dont know. i am me and honey, thats something that you'll never be. so stick that in your juice box

gettickledpink

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 08:37:13 PM »
I normally go @ Bench FIX for my haircut, but sometimes tinatamad akong maghanap ng FIX salon...
I wanted to share what happened to me last month...
I had 3 haircut sessions only last month, first I tried to dropby sa ORANGE salon nearby sa place namin, since my plan is just to get trim... i usually have 1 simple instruction, my hair is rebonded and i just need a trim to keep it healthy... so I expect that ALL stylist knows how to handle rebonded hair... but that's not what happened... the stylist cut it SUPER layered, initial glance, it was perfectly OK, (thanks to the blower btw!) but then the following day... I really HATE my hair, looks frizzy...nakakainis. So I'm not able to get a good sleep since that day, so I decided to go to another stylist to fix my hair. I went to MARY PAULINE salon, and since the salon is not chipipay naman, I expected that all their stylist are well trained, what the stylist did to my hair was he styled it like both sides are longer than my back, I find it cool at first since it looks "bagay" to me,  BUT after I washed my hair the next morning, my officemates noticed my hair, and making funny comments... like it looks like "binaboy ng gupit"  nakakainis talaga, so I called the mary pauline branch and compained about it, and the stylist told me to go back there and he will fix it, but they all disappointed me... I called, I text to confirm I'll be there, but when I got there, the stylist was
absent! My temper was about to burst out that time, but I just sent a text message to the stylist and to the manager that I was really dissatisfied by their service, having that bad experience with them, definitely I'm not going to recommend them to anybody, and I will NEVER ever go back there! Finally, since I'm still not over it, and I want my hair to be fix.... I went back to Bench FIX again to have my hair FIX... and true enough, as always, the stylist FIXED my hair.

LESSON learned the hardway really... so I'll be super LOYAL na sa FIX since they're always there to fix my hair. hehe

Hi! This is Jenny, Manager of Mary Pauline Salon Express Visayas Avenue Branch. I've read your complaint regarding your haircut. We're very sorry if we were not able to satisfy you with the service that our staff rendered. Customer satisfaction is important to us here at Mary Pauline Salon. We'd really appreciate it if you could please give us your full name and the name of your stylist. Also, if you could still remember the name, we'd like to know who you talked to and the number you texted before going back to the salon to have your haircut fixed because this never reached the management. We'd like to review the incident so we can serve you better. Again, we apologize that this happened. Hope to hear from you.

Warm Regards,
Jenny Arriola

grezzzel

• FB account
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 03:59:53 AM »
haircut @ MINAMI salon in BONI i is my favorite salon... korean and japanese inspired kc ung service nila dun at d naman xa ganun kamahal... eversince na try ko dun.. dun na kme ngpapahaircut ng sis ko... accomodating at nasusunod talaga ung gsto mu... no regrets!!!

sad lang kc iisa lng ung salon nila... wla clang branch na iba...
♥ ♥ ♥ live.laugh.love.♥ ♥ ♥

hell_boy04

• Fun and Fearless!
  • just roll the dice..
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 04:18:25 AM »
last wednesday (jan lang sa mga parlor sa amin :) )

hehehe pati shave na din, mukha na akong ermitanyo eh!

yeah satisfied naman! :D

Inominatrix

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
Last year I cut my own bangs, and ended up looking like Emily The Strange.  :o

michellesanchez

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 11:27:52 PM »
I had a haircut at MINAMI SALON BONI. I was not satisfied. my hair was murdered :((
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:52:50 AM by michellesanchez »

mary_ann_lei

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 11:43:12 PM »
Try Ricky Reyes SM Southmall Las Piņas! Yung guy na gwapo ang magaling maggupit dun! Don't get the girl haircutter/stylist! She made my sis in law look old! Yung guy na straight ang kunin mo magaling siya pogi pa! Basta hindi bading or babae!

Ryce

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
  • DJ got us fallin' in love
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 12:11:59 AM »
^Taga Las Pinas ka sis?

BTT: Yung sa Japan Salon na halos tapat ng SM Southmall. Dun ako sinamahan ng two friends ko. Quite satisfied naman. I think it was.... September or October of last year. I'm not sure kung magkano kasi nilibre ako nung isang friend ko. Lol.
Indecisive.

dirtysally

• Fun and Fearless!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 08:07:09 AM »
Last March 30. David"s. Yeah satisfied naman.
cut it short kasi ang init eh :)
the power to forgive, the strength to love

smitten_bebe21

• Fun and Fearless!
  • High.. on blissful wedded happiness.
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2010, 06:23:08 PM »
I've been a patron of David's Salon at Market! Market! for years na. My last cut/style was last January. I always have their senior stylist, Joanne. Super galing niya! Even if i dont have a particular cut/style in mind. she just knows what looks good, kahit na pumayat or tumaba ako. I highly recommend her  :)
Distance is crap when LOVE is true.

mary_ann_lei

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2010, 07:24:42 PM »
^Taga Las Pinas ka sis?

Nope. Taga-Tagaytay ako but we have a car kasi. U?

u8mypinkcookies

• Extreme Cosmo Fan
  • ♥ Chocoholic ❣ Java Junkie ❣ Shopping Diva ♥
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:57 PM »
last week sa Tony & Jackey. Yup, satisfied! :D
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy