Every woman who has gone through a breakup knows this to be true: moving on is never easy. There will be a lot of crying, binge-eating, movie marathons, and well, more crying. But, experiencing heartbreak is the first step to moving on – and the girls from Camp Sawi prove just that.
Arci Muñoz, Bela Padilla, Andi Eigenmann, Yassi Pressman, and Kim Molina try their best to get over their painful pasts while staying in a camp for the heartbroken – and their journey is something every woman who has been dumped can definitely relate to. Here are some of the best lines from the movie:
1.“So ito din walang seatbelt?”
“Ay hindi uso yun, ma’am. Parang love, walang safety net.”
2. “If you can handle it and it helps you somehow, why not di ba? But like anything, too much of it can kill you – like love.”
3. “Kailangan ko uminom para maging guwapo ka, kasi ang pangit mo!”
4. “No more alcohol. Maawa ka sa liver mo.”
“Maawa ka sa puso ko…”
5. “Porket iniwan ako, bitter ako? Dahil pinaasa ako, bitter ako? Hindi ba pwedeng gusto ko lang dibdibin yung pain?”
6. “Love can be an addiction. Parang sugal, parang alak, or droga – these are things that ruin lives. Ganun din ang pag-ibig – minsan nga mas malupit pa.”
7. “Uy, crush mo ko noh? Kinukumutan mo ako eh! Pang-may boyfriend yun eh!”
8. “Sino ba kasi ang broken-hearted na maganda – sasaksakin ko.”
9. “Yung nga sinasabi ko sayo Gwen, it’s not me…it’s you.”
10. “Paano napalitan yung pagmamahal sa puso ko ng galit?”
11. “We all want to be the other girl, kaya nga tayo nandito eh, kasi hindi tayo 'yung babae na kasama niya.”
12. “Just be careful with them. Hindi lahat ng puso kasing tibay nung akin.”
If you haven't seen it yet, here’s the trailer:
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.