Ice Cream + Reese's Peanut Butter = Love!
- Shia LaBeouf is off the market, girls! He's dating his Money Never Sleeps co-star, Oscar-nominated actress Carey Mulligan. They celebrated their first V-Day together by getting sweet during a sunset cruise.
- Robert Pattinson talks to Vogue about the insanity of fame with his Remember Me co-star, Emilie de Ravin, and then poses for some steamy photos (they're not safe for work, and we mean that!) for Details.
- Who’s going to be the next Kelly Clarkson? Check out the 24 American Idol hopefuls! Everyone knows there's never a shortage of drama on the Idol stage, but live eliminations haven't even begun and someone's already been cut from the lineup.
- Chris Brown is well on his way to making up for his domestic disturbia with ex-girlfriend Rihanna, at least in the eyes of the law. He's completed 32 days of hard labor as part of his sentence—five months to go!
- Your man's mama is an important person to win over if you want to take your relationship to the next level. Jessica Biel must be over the moon because her boyfriend Justin Timberlake's mom has given her the parental stamp of approval. JT's mom absolutely loves Jessica. "She's so amazing!" she said of the actress.
- After having two daughters together, Nicole Richie and Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden are finally engaged! Nicole's been showing off her gorgeous Neil Lane ring all over the metro, and we hear daddy Lionel Richie is really happy about the engagement.
- Lady Gaga dedicated her recent Brit Awards performance to the late Alexander McQueen, who considered her one of his unofficial muses. The designer died from asphyxiation by hanging, but his fashion legacy will live on. His label is set to continue without him.
- Check out the remake of "We Are The World," a song which was originally penned by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie and performed the first time to raise funds for Africa. "We Are The World 25" was recorded to benefit Haiti, and it features stars like Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Scherzinger, Josh Groban, Jamie Foxx, Enrique Iglesias, Adam Levine, Fergie, Pink, Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, Snoop Dogg, and Miley Cyrus. Do you think that remaking the hit was a good idea? Because Jay-Z thinks it shouldn't have been done.
- Brad, Angelina, and the rest of the Jolie-Pitt jet set crew are vacationing in gorgeous Venice, Italy, where Angie is slated to start filming The Tourist with Johnny Depp. Paparazzi snapped photos of the family grabbing gelatos, taking boat rides, and doing all sorts of fun, tourist-y things. Lucky kids!
- Director Kevin Smith (who is responsible for Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Chasing Amy, Jersey Girl, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back) was booted from a Southwest Airlines flight for being too fat, and he's definitely not happy about it. He's asking the airline for an apology.
from "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" courtesy of Paramount Pictures (Shia LaBeouf), from "Remember Me" courtesy of Summit Entertaiment (Robert Pattinson)