Staying true to tradition, Kylie Jenner celebrated her 20th birthday with a bang. While there was no bouncy castle in sight (or a new car or girls’ trip to Turks and Caicos for that matter), Kylie still rang in the big 2-0 with things worth Snapchatting and Instagramming. As Entertainment Tonight reports, Kylie’s friends and family surprised her with the party following boyfriend Travis Scott’s show with Kendrick Lamar in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Here’s a mini recap of how the evening went.
1. There was a chocolate fountain. Hello, it's always been my dream to have a chocolate fountain at my birthday.
2. Kylie was depicted in ice sculpture form. Look at it melt and glisten!
3. There were balloons, of course. Still like Khloé’s birthday balloons more. Just sayin’.
4. Guests included Mama Kris, Khloé, Khloé's boyfriend Tristan Thompson, Kim, Kendall, Jordyn Woods, and Jonathan Cheban. Travis Scott was there as well for the big surprise.
5. There was dancing. Go, Mama Kris!
6. Some gawking. As noted by Kim’s Snapchat.
7. And at some point in the evening, Kylie took a break to be one with this mural of butterflies.
In the presents department, it’s unclear what Kylie received from her family, boyfriend, or various puppies. It’s also unclear what happened to the ice sculpture after it melted. Unless there’s a big reveal like the Game of Thrones premiere date, I don’t see a point in keeping what’s left of it, right?
Follow Peggy on Twitter.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.