1. You call him by his real name instead of whatever nickname you were using just so your friends could remember who he is. He's finally become "Anton" and no longer "Aracama guy."
2. You feel excited about the idea of finally calling someone "my boyfriend." You might have started calling him this already in conversation because it's easier than discussing him as "this guy I've been seeing who's really amazing and could be, like, a Real Thing."
3. You stopped checking Tinder for new matches. Instead, you're able to perfect your selection of emoji when texting with your new man, who might suck at using emoji but is trying really hard just to humor you.
4. Just even thinking about opening Tinder exhausts you way more than usual.
5. Even though you've been waiting for something to go wrong, things just keep getting better and better. You can't believe how, after dating so many men who went absolutely nowhere and drove you downright batty, no red flags have arisen.
6. When you're at the store, you pick up his favorite candy/soda/lemonade just because. You don't even have to wonder about whether or not he'll be coming over sometime soon because you know he will.
7. This is because making plans with him is incredibly easy. He doesn't possess the gene that makes some men incapable of choosing a day, time, and location to get together with you. (Why do so many men have an allergy to definitive meeting times and places??!!) BONUS: He's the one who makes plans.
8. You stopped telling your friends about the sex. It's amazing and you don't need their opinion on it. You love that only he and you can possibly understand how awesome your chemistry is.
9. If your friends haven't met him, you can't wait to introduce them to him.
10. When other dudes hit on you, it feels obnoxious. Partly because you have found someone who is so farremoved from obnoxious, you don't know how you ever dated anyone that weird and bad before him.
11. He already brags about you. Even though you haven't known him that long, he's dropped hints about how impressive he's told his friends you are.
12. You are no longer in a love/hate relationship with your phone. Because you know he'll always get in touch.
13. You actually call each other. To see how each other's days went or make plans for Friday night.
14. You've had a disagreement and worked through it. You couldn't believe how easy it was to resolve the issue, having been with so many people before who didn't listen to you or try to see your side of the story.
15. You've told your family about him. You're proud to be dating him and want your mom to know you're done with Mike The Doucheface.
16. You told the other people you've gone out with you don't want to see them anymore because you found someone you really like. Naturally, this is quite satisfying. And not just because you can delete "Kevin Can't Make Plans" from your phone and never deal with an annoying text from him again, but because you can't wait to focus all your energy on one person.
17. You have no desire to play games with him. All that stuff about the three-day rule, making him want you, and god knows what other hocus pocus your friends write all their texts by? It somehow doesn't apply to you anymore.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.