1. It's not just about having lots of sex, but it's actually about making love.
You know that it's a vomit worthy term, but you totally *get* it nonetheless.
2. He makes you feel beautiful.
Lights on, lights off. Who cares? You know that your partner loves your body, and you feel confident baring all around them.
3. You're not afraid to tell your partner what you really like
And, as importantly, what you don't like. You guys have communication nailed, which means you know exactly how to please one another.
4. You think about your partner when you masturbate
The sex is so good that you fantasize about it when you're alone. It's a definite sign that the two of you have got a good thing going.
5. Neither of you feel embarrassed by some of the less than sexy sex noises.
You can laugh them off like a pro, and as for falling off the bed... No biggie.
6. You feel uninhibited in the bedroom.
All thanks to a little thing called "trust," you feel sexually invincible. You can even indulge in a little role play without feeling spectacularly silly.
7. And, as such, you get excited about trying new things together.
The couple that goes on kinky, sexual adventures that could go wrong together stays together, right?
8. You're both down for giving oral sex.
Because sharing is caring, and you're as keen to please each other as you are to please yourselves.
9. Morning breath is no biggie.
Nor is messy hair, mascara smudges or smeared lipstick. You two are turned on by each other no matter what kind of state you're in.
10. You're unashamed post-sex cuddlers.
You could just lay like that all day. And you do. After all the sex, of course.
11. You don't get freaked out at the thought of never having sex with anyone else but your SO.
You're locked in for life and happy about it.
12. And, ultimately, the orgasms are perfect.
This one's a no-brainer, right? If they can get you off, everyone's winning.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.co.uk Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.