Posted on January 30, 2014
by Katherine Eustaquio
1. You don't need to find a rich, successful, emotionally challenged billionaire to fulfill your fantasy. You just have to be as bold and experimental as Anastasia! Here are some role playing ideas to give you some inspiration.
2. Shave, pluck, wax, and scrub yourself to dyosa-level gorgeousness! Remember, pleasure from pain. Here are top 10 places to get that worthy-of-Christian Grey wax.
Photo courtesy of Flirt Waxing Lounge
3. It's time to dress the part. Forget about Anastasia's subtle grey dress. Let's go for something more powerful. Here's a style peg that will surely bring out the inner, fun, fearless, female sex goddess in you.
4. Strip in style with Swedish brand KappAhl's Fifty Shades Of Grey lingerie collection. This seductive collection also includes the now-famous silver-grey tie and elegant black lace eye mask.
Photo courtesy of KappAhl website
5. Time to get high, literally! What Cosmo chick would pass on the chance to take a helicopter ride on a date? Enjoy the city skyline from above with Manila Helicopter Tours. The 3-passenger helicopter tour starts at P40,000 per hour.
Photo courtesy of Manila Helicopter Tours
6. Before you walk into the Red Room of Pain, treat yourselves to a fancy meal at Red in Makati Shangri-La. It's romantic, expensive, and...red. Try the grilled fillet mignon and Chocolate Dome. You'll burn off the calories later.
Photo courtesy of Red, Makati Shangri-La
Makati Shangri-la Hotel, 813-8888 local 7428. Open Monday to Friday from 7:30a.m. - 10:30a.m. for breakfast; 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m. for lunch; and 7p.m. - 10:30p.m. for dinner. Open Saturday and Sunday at 7PM - 10:30p.m.
7. Admit it, reading Fifty Shades Of Grey got you curious about sex toys. We don't blame you. Cosmo gives you a list of sex toys you can buy in Manila that would make Christian Grey proud!
Fetish Dice Game (P330) and See-Through Panties (P680), both from Velvet Rose.
8. And of course, there is the Red Room of Pain.
Good news: It exists!
In the metro!
Located in Victoria Court's Canley, Pasig branch, the room, which can accommodate 30 people, can be used as an events venue or a kinky getaway for two for P12,000. For more details, visit www.victoriacourt.biz.
Let's just hope you have a guy who can put that piano to good use. (Wink!)
the restaurant on the photo is the Shang Palace of Makati Shangrila.. that's the chinese restaurany
January 30, 2014 at 09:21 pm report abuse