1. Anyone who is residing in the Philippines can Join the Cosmo 2015 Readers’ Survey Mechanics, female between 18-35 years old.
2. Employees of Cosmopolitan, participating sponsors and Summit Media Publishing Cp., Inc. and their affiliates, their advertising and PR agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the contest.
1. Participants must go to http://www.cosmo.ph/stateofthepinaymillennial2015 to answer the survey.
2. For Cosmo Facebook Page followers, the link to go to is http://www.cosmo.ph/stateofthepinaymillennial2015.
3. Invalid input of the participant’s contact information and answers will result in an automatic disqualification.
4. Click on the ‘Done’ button to submit your entry.
1. Submission of entries is open from 12:01 AM of July 1, 2015 to 11:59 PM of July 31, 2015.
2. In the case of multiple entries from the same participant, only the first entry will be considered.
1. The winner will be chosen through an electronic raffle (via random.org) in the presence of a DTI representative on August 4, 2015 at the Summit Media Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
2. The Electronic raffle will be done with the use of a random integer generator – Random.org
3. There will be 1 winner.
4. A participant can only win once.
5. All valid entries within the promo period will be plugged in to the system to be accessed and moderated by programmer, the dedicated promo officer.
6. The system submission list will be updated daily from July 1, 2015 to reflect new entries to July 30, 2015.
7. Summit Media in the presence of a DTI representative will determine the winner on August 2, 2015, 4:00PM at the Summit Media Office 6/F Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
8. Announcement of winner will be on August 6, 2015. It will be posted on Cosmopolitan Magazine, official Facebook and Instagram page.
1 winner will receive a Hurom Slow juicer HA100 Chrome
Winners will be notified regarding the claiming of prizes by phone, e-mail and registered mail based on the official entry information they will be submitting to Cosmo.
a. To claim prizes, winner have to present the following:
b. Winner can send an authorized representative to claim prizes on their behalf. The representative must bring the following:
c. Winner may claim their prizes from Ms. Christine San Diego at the Summit Media office, 6/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City until sixty (60) days from receipt of notification.
d. All items to be redeemed under this promotion shall be given tax-free.
e. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI, in favor of Summit Media and Cosmo.
1. Cosmo reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age, civil status and place of residence) and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
2. Cosmo decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained with the concurrence of the DTI.
3. Cosmo shall have the right to announce/publish/broadcast the names of the winners to ads showing the winners under this Promotion without need to give additional compensation to the winner.
4. Participants shall agree that they are fully and wholly responsible for the entry/entries that they submitted to Cosmo. Cosmo shall not be held liable in any way for any entries to the full extent permitted by law. COSMO may remove any entry without notice for any reason whatsoever. Participants warrant and agree that:
5. Any cost incurred during the contest period which is associated with the contest is the participant's responsibility.
6. Participants agree to allow Cosmo to collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, sponsors, service providers, and prize suppliers.
7. By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions. In case of conflict in relation to the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
*Deadline of entries is on July 31, 2015.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 8272 Series of 2015
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.