Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach has been keeping busy! Queen P had a whirlwind week attending and walking for fashion shows at New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016, and she made a statement in every outfit she wore. Which look is your favorite?
1. Front row at Nicholas K in a Nicholas K cowl-neck top and parachute pants, and Monica Chiang heels
2. Gliding down the catwalk in a plissé Carmen Marc Valco gown for the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Red Dress Collection fashion show
3. Taking another turn down the runway in a midnight blue crushed velvet gown by Sherri Hill
4. Snapped outside Son Jung Wan’s fashion show in a lace-up peplum top by Alexander Wang and an asymmetrical lamé wrap skirt by Son Jung Wan
5. Showing her appreciation for Filipino talent with a white Boom Sason dress and a Rafe minaudière, and Valentino Rockstud pumps
6. Keeping it in theme for Valentine’s Day in a red Jot Losa bodycon dress, D’Oro Barandino clutch, and Aminah Abdul Jillil ankle-cuff heels
7. Attending the Tome Fall 2016 show in a Rag & Bone crop top and a Topshop leather skirt
8. Striking a pose in a black halter-neck Carmen Marc Valco jumpsuit with a Rafe minaudière at the former’s show
9. Stopping traffic on her way to Naeem Khan in a fur coat by Helen Yarmak, camisole by Dion Lee, and wide-legged trousers by Naeem Khan
Follow Patricia on Instagram.