1. When she did her best Gigi Hadid impersonation in this all-black look. That top and those heels though!
2. When she exuded a laidback bohemian vibe in wide-legged pants that seriously elongated her frame.
3. When she was absolutely flawless in a shoulder-baring red mini dress. Soooo glam!
4. When she twinned with her stylist, Perry Tabora. He’s responsible for all her amazing outfits!
5. When she perfected the model-off-duty ensemble in a leather jacket, skinnies, and ankle boots.
6. When she channelled the ‘70s in a floaty floral dress. Also, check out those heels—Liza loves them strappy and sexy.
7. When she kept it minimal in an asymmetrical bodycon dress and strappy heels.
8. When she played with one of Spring 2016’s hottest trends: stripes. We’d so wear those trousers, too!
9. When she went for austere chic in a collared blouse and sharp black overalls.
10. And when she dressed like any girl her age in a high-neck top and ripped jeans.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.