Heart Evangelista is one of those women who look good in just about anything. The actress carries herself with such sophistication, and this naturally reflects in all the outfits she wears. Her not-so-secret weapon for making a fashion statement? Wearing white from head to toe! Below, 14 times Heart pulled off the all-white ensemble with soooo much class!
1. When she opted for Grecian chic in an asymmetrical top and palazzo pants by Mark Bumgarner.
2. When she balanced voluminous sleeves with a full skirt.
3. When she literally #wokeuplikethis in an easy dress, bed hair, and barely any makeup. W-O-W.
4. When she exposed just the right amount of skin in a thigh-grazing cold-shoulder dress.
5. When she was the epitome of grace in a cowl-neck blouse and cropped trousers.
6. When she proved she can be edgy in a cutout maxi tunic and slim pants.
7. When she wore a Victorian-style lace dress for a pampering session.
8. When she kept it casual in an oversized shirt and jeans.
9. When she dressed for downtime in an off-shoulder dress and wedge mules.
10. When she accessorized a simple strapless dress with a yellow Hermès Kelly and blush Manolo Blahniks.
11. When she kept it buttoned up in a collared shirtdress.
12. When she styled a sleek wrap dress with a choker-style Hermès Twilly.
13. When she dressed up a staple white tee with a slitted pencil skirt.
14. And when she played with feminine and masculine elements in a lace tunic and wide-legged trousers.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.