While skinny jeans did us a favor (hello, plump buttocks and legs as thin as ever!), there’s no denying that wider pant options are a joy to explore and move in, too. Here, we count the ways to cop non-skinny jean looks, as seen on our favorite style stars:
1. Joggers + white top + swag sneakers
We’re taking cues from the queens of edgy style.
2. Super flared jeans + bare midriff
Wear your flares with an itsy-bitsy tank top when it’s bright and sunny, or shrug on a jacket on cooler days.
3. Co-ords + understated accessories
Suddenly, we’re digging through our closets to look for the office slacks we forgot we owned. Bookmark this style idea!
4. Striped trousers + a casual top + pointy pumps
Here’s how you can double the elongating impact with vertical stripes and killer stilettos.
5. Summer prints + edgy accessories
Max out the effect of an elegant floral pant with key statement pieces, like backless loafers or a dainty heel.
6. Roomy trousers + a plain top + comfy shoes
You want to tell the world you’re feeling oh-so-fine and carefree in what you’re wearing.