1. Remove all stuffy connotations by pairing with a seriously distressed pair of jeans.
2. Pack it for a seaside getaway, along with denim cutoffs, a floppy hat, and lace-up sandals.
3. Leave it untucked, and wear with chic bell trousers and loafer-style mules.
4. Amp up the coquettish vibe by unbuttoning it as far down as you can go.
5. Dial up the drama and make it party-appropriate with a full metallic skirt.
6. Tone it down with relaxed cropped pants and lazy girl mules.
7. Pop it over a lace bralette or camisole for a lesson in covered-up seduction.
8. Repurpose a beach-ready pair of shorts by sticking to a clean white palette.
9. Exude laid-back cool by knotting both ends of your shirt together.
10. Set the tone for a night out by adding a slit skirt and sexy heels.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.