8 Celeb-Inspired Ways To Make Your Ponytail Extra Pretty
The ponytail is the most basic hairstyle we all have mastered, but if you're quite bored of how it looks, tweaking it a bit can easily change your look. Let these stars school you on how you can give your favorite tamad girl hairdo a fancy upgrade:
1. Do a side-part and tie your locks in a low ponytail for a sleek 'do.
2. Or keep it high to emphasize your cheekbones.
3. Add more character by curling your hair and letting a few strands frame the sides of your face.
4. Going somewhere special? Tease the roots, and smoothen the surface with a fine-tooth comb.
5. Skinny braids on top of your head give off a cool girl vibe.
6. Nothing says boho more than a wavy, side ponytail.
7. You'll be a total cutie when you a tie a ribbon around the tail!
8. But if you're all about glam, clip in a metallic barrette.
Follow Ira on Instagram.