Are You Down For Alcohol-Infused Milk Tea?
And it's just in Maginhawa.
by Cosmopolitan Philippines
June 10, 2019
Have you ever found yourself drinking your usual order of milk tea and wondering, "This might be better with vodka." No? Just us?
Apparently not, because alcohol-infused milk tea now exists and it can be found in Maginhawa! Tipsy Tea, as the name suggests, has a collection of "spiked" milk tea drinks.
Check it out:
- TIPSY TEA (consisting of three liqueurs): P158
- AlmighTEA (with vodka): P128
- VaniTEA (with tequila): P128
- GinivaTEA (with gin): P128
- GraviTEA (with rum): P128
- IntensiTEA (with whiskey): P128
And it looks like they have something special brewing for Independence Day: MaTEAkas!
More from cosmo