It's finally here! On August 31 and September 1, 2019, you will experience Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON, the biggest beauty and wellness festival to hit the metro. Listen to beauty experts' and entrepreneurs' insider tips, interact with your favorite celebrities and influencers, and take advantage of flash sales and special promos from the coolest beauty brands at Function Room 5 of SMX Convention Center.
See the program flow and the speakers for each day below. Remember: Doors open at 10 a.m.!
Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON Day 1 (August 31, 2019) Speakers
- Denice Sy of Ever Bilena - A Definitive Timeline Of Pinays' MOTDs
- Liz Lanuzo of In Her Element - From Content Creator To Entrepreneur: How I Diversified My Personal Brand
- Albert Kurniawan, celebrity makeup artist and founder of Teviant Cosmetics - Kilay Is, And Will Always Be #Life
- Dr. Vicki Belo - Do I Really Need A Skincare Routine?
- Lourd Ramos, celebrity hairstylist - Everything You Need To Know To Get The Best Hair of Your Life
- Em Millan, celebrity stylist - Dressing Up For YOUR Body
- Shaira Luna, photographer - Fun Ways To Pose—And Post On Insta
- Janina Vela - How To Never Run Out Of Content, Like Ever
- Rissa Mananquil Trillo of Happy Skin - Read My Lips: What It Takes To Build A World-Class Homegrown Brand
- Mikee Quintos - How I Found My Place In A Digital World
- Alex Gonzaga - Unfiltered: Being Raw And Real On YouTube And Social Media
Surprise! The following Day 1 speakers will have a photo op with VIP ticketholders
Here's a reason to purchase a VIP ticket, aside from getting exclusive perks and freebies, you'll also get to meet and interact with the following celebs:
- Janina Vela
- Mikee Quintos
- Alex Gonzaga
Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON Day 2 (September 1, 2019) Speakers
- Winnie Wong of Penelope Pop - Less Is More: How To Simplify Your Beauty Routine
- Raiza Contawi - Makeup Transformation Demo feat. Raiza Contawi: Lisa of BLACKPINK
- Bianca Gonzalez Intal - Please Stop Comparing Morena And Fair Skin
- Andrei Suleik, celebrity photographer - PSA: You Don't Need An Expensive Phone Or Camera To Take Good Pictures
- Rei Germar - What You See Is What You Get: This Is Real, This Is Me
- Anne Clutz - How Being A Content Creator Helped Me Launch My Own Brand
- Kris Bernal - This Is How I Started She Cosmetics
- Kyline Alcantara - I Like Wearing Makeup And That's Okay!
- Heart Evangelista - Let's Have A Heart-To-Heart Talk
Will Day 2 speakers also have a photo op with VIP ticketholders?
Yup, you guessed right! Keep scrolling for the list.
- Rei Germar
- Kris Bernal
- Winnie Wong
- Anne Clutz
- Kyline Alcantara
- Bianca Gonzalez Intal
- Heart Evangelista
How to buy Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON tickets
- VIP Bundle (P600) - Two-day access, free services, special perks, and a bag of beauty goodies. You get to watch the Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON speakers at the VIP area plus a photo opportunity with them.
- Gen Ad Bundle (P250) - Two-day entry and access to flash sales. Watch and get insider tips from Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON speakers.
- Gen Ad Ticket (P150) - One-day entry; same perks as Gen Ad Bundle
Here's how you can pay for it: Simply follow the instructions on the page and choose whether you want to pay via a credit card, debit card, or deposit the amount over-the-counter or through your bank's online app. Online ticket sales will be closing on August 29, 2019, 10:59 p.m.
Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON is co-presented by Cream Silk and San Mig Sugar Free White Coffee.
Thank you to our major sponsors: BYS and Ever Bilena. Special thanks to Myra, and Belo SunExpert.
Thank you to Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON's official credit card partner, Metrobank Card, and our official VIP bag sponsor, Neutrogena.
Cosmopolitan BEAUTYCON will be held on August 31, 2019 to September 1, 2019 at Function Room 5, SMX Convention Center, Pasay from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.