Reminding everyone that it's okay to ~slow down~ every now and then, Dove x Cosmopolitan Philippines hosted Dove Day, an afternoon filled with fun and relaxation at the White Space Manila on August 26, 2022. Everyone got to mingle and bond with each other *IRL* after a long time and enjoy the different stations at the cozy lounge.
Feeling major FOMO? Here's what you missed at Cosmopolitan Philippines x Dove's Dove Day:
1. To kick off the self-care activities, guests were pampered with hand and back massages at the Skin Sanctuary. It was such a treat, especially after a long week!
2. The Dove girls also got to take some cute pics for the 'gram at the Dove Studio.
3. Of course, the fun afternoon wouldn't be complete without a tasty spread. ;)
4. At the Creator Counter, Kai Javier, Sofia Jahrling, Marj Maroket, Ciara Gan, Sam Piscasio, and more content creators talked about what it was like to use Dove's body wash compared to a regular soap in front of artists, who were sketching their experiences. Later on, these amazing illustrations were flashed on the big screens. So cool!
5. Showing us the science behind Dove's body washes, the Dove team also prepared two ~interesting~ experiments for the attendees.
For the first one, they had two glass jars filled with marbles. They poured an ordinary bath soap into the left jar and Dove's body wash into the right one. As you can see, the latter penetrated the deeper layers. According to the Dove team, Dove's body washes are made with nutrium moisture, a.k.a. a unique moisturizing complex that nourishes the skin 20 layers deep (!!!).
Using pH test papers, they also demonstrated how *gentle* Dove's formula is, which keeps dryness and other skincare issues at bay.
Cosmopolitan Philippines is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Cosmo and your favorite websites!