Celebrity stylist Sarah Potempa has been posting #365DaysOfBraids on Instagram every day since January, so she's got the braid thing handled. Potempa created 14 braids for Cosmopolitan.com, and these aren't your average traditional three-strand braid how-tos.
Disclaimer: You might have to be more of an advanced braider to pull these off—and even have a friend over to help execute some of them—but they're worth it because they're *~BeAuTiFuL~* and will get you a ton of likes on social media.
1. Beachy Side Dutch Fishtail Ponytail2. French Braid Roll-Up Braid
3. Loop-Knotted Braid Updo
4. Zigzag Wrap-Up Top Knot
5. Stacked Boxed Fishtail Flower Bun
6. Snake Braid and Beach Waves
7. French Fishtail Mermaid Braid
8. Ponytail Mohawk Braid
9. Double Waterfall Braid Plus 2-Strand Braid
10. Knitted Mohawk Low Ponytail
11. Celtic Knot Headband With Waves
12. Braided Bridal Bun
13. Fishtail Milkmaid Braid
14. Zipper Braid
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.