Boho queen Vanessa Hudgens is known to sport seriously sexy messy locks almost all the time, and we thought we’d share with you 10 rules we picked up from her:
1. It goes well with dramatic eye makeup.
Go big or go home, right?
2. Do a center part and pin some pieces back for formal events.
Change things up by braiding the pieces before pinning them back.
3. Headpieces will look amazing.
This specific piece is a little controversial, but Vanessa shows that some pieces can look unexpectedly chic.
4. Easiest way to tame your mane? With a big hat, of course!
Perfect for frizzy (or frizzier) days by the ocean, tbh.
5. The hun was practically made for beautifully textured hair.
Who needs a curling iron anyway?
6. Fresh flowers can be fantastic hair accessories, too.
7. You can literally knot your hair together and still look stylish.
8. When you run out of ideas, your bun can still look bangin’:
9. Braids and flowers make a killer combo.
10. Messy hair can look amazing on any hair length. #TeamNoSuklay!
Follow Retty on Instagram.