Everyone has bad hair days. It might be the weird weather that makes your hair frizzy every now and then. Maybe you got bad cuts from stylists who had no idea what they were doing and now you’re stuck with your tragic hair until it grows long enough to cut again. Whatever the reason, bad hair days are inevitable and impossible to hide.
You can avoid less than perfect hair by getting the right cut for your hair type and face shape. Go to a salon with hair experts who have various strengths, and you can consult them for the specific 'do you're digging at the moment before you go ahead with your reinvention.
And whether you're unsure of what you want for your hair or you know exactly what your next hairstyle should look like, you should know that when it comes to getting a haircut that looks absolutely perfect for you, your stylist is very important. Be familiar with his or her styling strengths to ensure you get great service and the most gorgeous look ever--that suits you--at all times.
Back in October 2009, Cosmo gave you the lowdown on Acqua Salon's fabulous hairstyling packages, one for every look you want to achieve--specifically those who are channeling Divas, Rockstars, or even Goddesses. Aside from these style packages for various styling preferences, Acqua actually has stylists with specific strengths. Get to know which stylist can best help you achieve the look you desire in 2010.
For Sleek, Sophisticated Looks:
Stylist Terry Aquino is your woman because sophistication is her styling trademark. She’s all about fresh and classy looks. Five years' worth of experience have shown her to be an involved and caring hairdresser who only recommends the very best for her clients.
For Trendy, Glamorous 'Dos:
You need to see Acqua hairstylist Narry Naraja. His signature looks are always glam, but still functional for daily wear. He’s so meticulous about his cuts that he works with five kinds of scissors to make sure your hair is cut to perfection. His ten years of experience will ensure you he'll only style your hair according to what suits your face shape. Naraja’s forte are short ‘dos and long, gorgeous layers.
For High Fashion Hairstyles:
Are you one of those fashionistas looking for a stylist who will push your hairstyle to the limit? With 12 years of high fashion and runway experience under her belt, Laila Ramoran is your go-to girl for cutting edge styling needs. She’s definitely a stylist for the more adventurous! She has a passion for beautifying people and customizes your look based on your face shape, your style, and your personality--a practice employed by many of the best foreign hairstylists.
If you’re not in the mood for a cut but still feel like pampering your locks, Acqua has other ways to make your hair look great--with services ranging from basics like shampoo and blow dry (P220) to specialized services like perms (starting at P1,500), hair relaxing (P1,500), rebonding (P4,500), coloring (P1,700), cellophane (P1,200), and healthy hair care treatments (starting at P500). So go, get gorgeous!
Visit Acqua Salon at 2/F, Mindanao Wing, TriNoma Mall (916-7558).
See Acqua's hair services menu on the next page.
Acqua Salon's basic services include:
- Haircut (female): P280
- Shampoo and Blowdry: starts at P220 for short hair
- Shampoo, Set, and Blowdry: starts at P220 for short hair
- Shampoo, Blowdry, and Iron: starts at P500 for short hair
- Hairdo/Updo: starts at P350 for short hair
- Permanent: starts at P1,500 for short hair
- Hair Relax: starts at P1,500 for short hair
- Semi-Rebond (Hair Relax with flat iron): starts at P2,500 for short hair
- Hair Rebond: starts at P4,500 for short hair
- Retouch / Roots: starts at P1,000 for short hair
- Full Head: starts at P1,700 for short hair
- Cap Highlights: starts at P1,200 for short hair
- Foil Highlights: starts at P1,600 for short hair
- Foil Highlights (2 colors): starts at P1,800 for short hair
- Foil Highlights (3 colors): starts at P2,000 for short hair
- Semi-Permanent Color Treatment (Cellophane): starts at P1,200 for short hair
- Soft Color Gloss Treatment: starts at P1,400 for short hair
- Color Wash-out: starts at P700 for short hair
Hair and Scalp Treatment:
For Protection of Normal Hair:
- Aromatherapy Hair and Scalp Treatment: starts at P500 for short hair
- Essential Shine Oil Treatment: P1,400 for first two vials, P400 for each additional vial
For Damaged Hair:
- Protein Treatment: starts at P500 for short hair
- Total Repair: starts at P900 for short hair
- Vegetarian Miracle: starts at P800 for short hair
For Color-Treated Hair:
- Innerlogic Pre-Chemical Treatment: P550 per vial
- Color Care Injection (leave-in): P1,600 for first two vials, P500 for each additional vial
- Nounou All-Natural Nourishing Treatment: starts at P900 for short hair
- Powerdose for Colored Hair: P1,600 for first two vials, P600 for each additional vial
- Color Save with UV Filter: starts at P900 for short hair
For Straightened Hair:
- Strait Therapy: starts at P900 for short hair
For Fragile Hair:
- Coenzyme Q10 Time Restore: starts at P1,000 for short hair
- CoQ10 Time Restore with Vial (leave-in): starts at 1.200 for short hair
For Dry Hair and Scalp:
- Moisture Kick: P1,400 for first two vials, P500 for each additional vial
- Hair Spa for Dry Hair and Scalp: starts at P900 for short hair
For Flaky, Greasy Scalp:
- Scalp Cleansing: P1,300
For Sensitive Scalp:
- pH Regeneration Treatment: P1,300 for first two vials, P350 for each additional vial
For Hair Loss Prevention:
- Phytobiogin Serum: P1,200 for first two vials, P450 for each additional vial
For Dandruff Control:
- Hair Spa for Dandruff: starts at P900 for short hair