There's no denying that everyone who loves sporting makeup has been into rocking the nude lip trend, most especially celebrities! Nude lips has always been around and is already considered a staple beauty look, but thanks to celebs like Kylie Jenner, swiping a nude lippie is so back in style and better than ever. Since we know that sporting nude lipstick can be quite challenging or tricky, we're here to help you out with a little help from some of these gorgeous celebs who rock a nude lip like total pros. Scroll down for beauty inspo and tips so you can swipe on your nude lip with absolute confidence!
1. Going for dramatic cat eyes? Swipe on a nude lippie with pink undertones for a classic makeup look you can wear from day to night.
2. Want to brighten your face? Opt for a peach nude lipstick and pair it with a little shimmer eye shadow on your lids.
3. Bring back the '90s by rocking a sandy or brown nude lippie just like Nadine. Complete it with long lashes and bold brows, of course.
4. If you like changing it up a little, opt for a more pale pink nude lipstick that goes well with super dramatic eye makeup.
5. A pale peach-pink shade is perfect for girls with lighter skin tones and will surely look great with minimal or statement makeup.
6. Sporting a nude lippie is the perfect neutral when you have a lot going on with your look! When sporting a lot of eye makeup and a statement hairstyle, go with a more pale lip for contrast.
7. Go for a rosy taupe nude shade just like the queen of all nude lippies, Kylie Jenner. And make sure to line your lips in the same shade, and top it off with a matte finish lippie.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.