Just like how we store food in the fridge to keep them fresh, doing the same with makeup will give us similar results. Here, five beauty products that you should keep chilled:
1. Eye Cream. Keeping your eye cream in a cold environment will make it more effective, because cool cream can make you under eye area appear more awake and refreshed. Plus, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of patting on something cold onto tired and dull eye bags.
2. Foundation. If you leave your foundation out in room temperature for too long, you’ll notice that the liquid begins to separate and a film of oil forms on top. This doesn’t necessarily mean your foundation is spoiled—it may just mean that it needs to be chilled. Before popping it inside the fridge, give it a good shake to mix the ingredients back together.
3. Face Masks and Face Mists. Putting face masks and mists inside the fridge will keep them super chill, thus, will leave your face looking super fresh.
4. Eyeliner. Kohl eyeliners are very creamy and long-lasting, but have the tendency to break easily. To counter this problem, leave your eyeliner in the fridge for about 15 minutes before you sharpen it. Read more about it here.
5. Lipstick. Prolong your lippie's life by storing it in the fridge. Leaving it out will cause it to break down and melt, especially in this weather.
Follow Retty on Twitter.