If you've ever dreamt of repping your favorite makeup brand, now is your time to shine! Local cosmetics giant Ever Bilena is looking for their next beauty ambassador, and it might just be you! "Face of Ever Bilena" is their first-ever online model search and up for grabs are the following: A modeling contract, P30,000, and a year's supply of Ever Bilena products. This contest is their way of thanking loyal customers who are behind the success of their company.
If you think you have what it takes to be the first-ever Face of Ever Bilena, keep on scrolling to see the contest's mechanics:
Face of Ever Bilena Contest Mechanics:
- Follow @everbilenaofficial on Instagram and Ever Bilena Cosmetics on Facebook.
- Post a photo holding and wearing your favorite Ever Bilena product(s). (Note: EB Advance, Careline, Blythe, and the Kris Life Kit are not included in the contest.)
- Upload your photos on Instagram with the hashtag #FaceOfEverBilena included in the caption. Make sure that your account is set to *public*! The photos with the most shares and likes get ~additional~ points in the overall judging of the entries.
- Send a DM (Direct Message) to Ever Bilena's official Instagram page with the following details: Name, Facebook name, birthday, mobile number, and address.
Note: This contest is open to Philippine residents only.
Face of Ever Bilena Criteria for Judging:
- 60 percent: Overall look (features, personality, and makeup)
- 30 percent: Technical quality (photo resolution)
- 10 percent: Photo shares (likes and comments)
Face of Ever Bilena Contest Prizes:
The prizes to be given away are the following:
The grand winner will score a modeling contract (with photo and video shoot) with Ever Bilena, along with a P30,000 cash prize and a year's supply of products from the brand.
Aside from the grand winner, there will also be three runners-up who will get the following prizes: P10,000, a modeling contract (with photo and video shoot) with the brand, and P10,000 worth of products each.
The search is ongoing and will be held until February 29, 2020.
Follow Cheska on Instagram.