Who says oily skin can't use highlighters? Here, we round up the best items to give your face the right amount of glow sans the shine.
- A few drops of this liquid highlighter on your cheekbones creates the most low-key glow.
Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Shy Beam Liquid Highlighter, P1,600, SM Megamall
- This cheek-trio palette houses a champagne-hued powder highlighter that looks great on Pinay skin tones.
BLK Cosmetics Flushed (Rose Blush)-Contour, Blush & Highlight Palette, P499, Zalora
- If you have oily skin, stay away from chunky or metallic highlighters, as these will just emphasize large pores. This powder, though, bestows a candlelit glow—it looks really natural!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, P2,900, Sephora.ph
- This powder provides soft-focus radiance, which wakes up dull skin, stat! Don’t be afraid to dust this all over your face!
Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder, P1,850, Rustan’s Shangri-La
- This illuminating primer doesn’t have any metallic particles that may exaggerate your face’s shine. It gives light hydration, granting your skin a soft texture. Use this as a base on your cheeks, avoiding the T-zone.
Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder Morning Aura Illuminating Crème, P4,535, Rustan’s Shangri-La
Follow Ira on Instagram.