In the age of flatlays and carefully curated feeds, Marine De Quenétain's IG grid stands out. Her Instagram account is filled with illustrations focusing on beauty products. It's like makeup porn in an elevated, chic way.
She took up a Master 2 degree in Art direction & Graphic design at ESAG Penninghen, and is currently based in Paris.
Marine is a half-French half-Finnish fashion and beauty illustrator who has already collaborated with luxe brands like, Christian Louboutin, Hermes, and Esteé Lauder, to name a few.
Take a look at her other frame-worthy works here:
1. Millennial pink products can't be missed.
2. This reminds us of the lost souls of hairpins we forgot where we last placed.
3. We wish we could do this flawless hairstyle in real life.
4. This sophisticated scent wardrobe is what dreams are made of.
5. This top shelf, too!
6. In a collab with Sephora, she illustrates the *exact* places where you should spritz perfume to make the scent last all day.
7. And finally, she has one for girls who believe in the gospel of the color black.
Follow Ira on Instagram.