People assume that they'll end up with mask-like faces when they use a full coverage foundation. What many don't know is that this is the way to go if you don't like to wear too much product on your skin. Because of its intensely pigmented formula, you'll only need a tiny amount, and you can skip concealer, too!
Ready to give it a chance? Try our picks below:
- Surprise! It's possible to own a full coverage foundation at an affordable price tag. This bottle acts as a perfecting base and concealer in one.
Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin, P825, WatsonsContinue reading below ↓
- A favorite of professional MUAs for good reason: It helps create flawless skin in one swipe, and it stays on the whole day.
MAC Studio Fix Fluid, P1,900, GloriettaContinue reading below ↓
- According to the pros, this pot has the highest pigment-to-filler ratio—meaning, a tiny dot is enough to perfect your complexion.
RCMA Color Process Foundation, P1,500, mupstore.com
- It's cruelty-free, AND it can camouflage tattoos—strong proof of its full coverage abilities!
Kat Von D Lock-It Liquid Foundation, P2,157, Sephora.phContinue reading below ↓
- Place a dot on the forehead + the cheeks, blend, and voila! You've got your whole face done—no concealer needed!
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation, P2,700, SM MegamallContinue reading below ↓
- Wedding MUAs love this bottle because of its pore-blurring, complexion-enhancing, and long-wearing qualities. Also, this is a staple in the kit of Selena Gomez's makeup artist, Hung Vanggo.
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate, P2,848, Sephora.ph
- A good choice for girls with oily skin: This tube has Amazonian Clay that prevents the face from getting greasy and slick.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15, P2,000, mupstore.comContinue reading below ↓
Follow Ira on Instagram.