When buying makeup, we always need to consider if the shade will flatter our skin tones, and it sometimes takes a lot of trial and error to find the perfect hue. To make your life easier, we culled the makeup products that universally work well with fair, medium, and morena skin tones.
1. A taupe, ashy brown pencil can blend well with any brow color.
Make Up For Ever Brow Pencil in 20 Blond, P1,100, SM Megamall
2. Whether you've got a cool or warm undertone, a toasted dusty rose blush can provide a natural flush.
NARS Blush in Dolce Vita, P1,450, Rustan's Makati
3. If you find it hard to score the perfect foundation shade match, these pigment drops can adjust your current bottle's hue.
The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops, P1,195 each, SM Megamall
4. Looking for versatile eyeshadow colors? You can rely on cream, espresso, caramel, and gold shades always.
Revlon Colorstay 16-Hour Eyeshadow in Decadent, The SM Store
5. This champagne-hued highlighter creates a beautiful candlelit glow on all skin tones.
Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up Highlighter, P1,700, Bonifacio High Street
6. This genius lip product adjusts to your body chemistry, creating a personalized lip color.
Smashbox O-Gloss, P1,300, Beauty Bar Greenbelt 5
7. It's no wonder makeup artists love this lip liner—its brown-pink shade bestows the perfect nude lip on all skin tones.
MAC Lip Pencil in Spice, Power Plant Mall
Follow Ira on Instagram.