To fix this, we went on a little hunt to find the perfect foundation fit for the summer. We made our own little check list and trimmed down our options from there. Finally, we found The Perfect One, because of the following reasons:
1. It feels like second skin. The formula is super lightweight and it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky—even when the heat gets intense.
2. You get an airbrushed effect instantly. The foundation we found hides your pores, camouflages your dark spots, and makes your skin look super radiant.
3. It’s super easy to use. Using your fingers or a sponge proved to be the best way to smooth it on the skin.
4. It works for those with oily and sensitive skin. There’s no need to worry about breakouts or looking greasy with this formula. You’re left with dewy but not oily skin!
5. It won’t break the bank. This sealed the deal for us—it costs below 500 pesos!
We’re talking about the Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Foundation! It comes in a liquid formula (P499) and a two-way cake powder (P399), so you can choose which one works better with your skin type. It’s also allergy-tested and safe for sensitive skin, so you don’t have to worry about it clogging your pores or breakouts. The best part is, the non-oily formulation and aircushion technology gives your skin coverage and sun protection—perfect for the summer!
Want to see it in action? Watch this video to discover more reasons why you’ll *heart* it even more.
Visit Maybelline's Facebook page to know more about Dream Satin Skin Foundation and the other beauty must-haves you can try this summer.