1. Mani-Pedi/Foot spa session. Instead of having your guy wait for you on the ~*boyfriend couch*~ at the nail salon, treat him to a nice mani-pedi sesh instead! Even men need to tame their cuticles and callouses. We recommend trying out Extraordinail—they offer a naked manicure service for men, that will treat and correct nail damage and discoloration.
2. Face masks. Every girl knows that one of the most satisfying feelings in the world is peeling off a face mask after letting it sit on your skin for a while. The next time you’re due for an at-home face mask, let your boyfriend try one with you. We recommend one that contains green tea and vitamin E to help with oiliness and hydration.
(You can also take a cute couple selfie like Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford—JUST SAYING!)
3. Facials. We’re talking real facials from the dermas! Facials are a fantastic way to remind us that blackheads are ruining our lives. It’s honestly public service for your man. Head over to the Aivee Clinic at the SM Fashion Hall for luxurious facials.
4. Get your brows done together. There is nothing wrong with guys who get their brows done! If anything, it’s a sign that they really know how to take care of themselves. If your man shows any signs of forming a unibrow soon, bring him with you to the brow salon, stat! We recommend Browhaus, as their fantastic brow threading service is practically painless!
5. Get stripped. Just for kicks, ask your guy to get a Boyzilian from Strip Manila—because who says only girls get stripped down there anyway?
Follow Retty on Twitter.