When you were younger, you swore your friendship and loyalty to your best friends by making adorable necklaces or bracelets. Now that you're older, you may want to ~upgrade~ this by getting tattoos—a more permanent sign of your bond!
If you're not a fan of *matching* tattoos but you still want to get tattoos with your barkada, worry not. There are a ton of non-matchy designs out there that you can try. Below, 15 of the cutest designs that you and your besties can choose from:
15 Non-Matching Best Friend Tattoo Ideas
1. Here's a tattoo that lets everyone know you guys are forever a ~package deal~.
2. If you guys love going on beach trips, these adorable minimalist line art tattoo designs are for you.
3. You and your best friend's personalities may be different, but you will always complement each other, just like the yin and yang symbol.
4. Here's a super sweet tattoo that will forever remind you of how long your friendship will last.
5. A cool non-matchy tattoo idea would be getting one-half of a tattoo design—just like this butterfly.
6. Here's another *quirky* example of getting one-half of a tattoo design that can only be whole when you're together.
7. If you're three in your friend group, then the Powerpuff Girls were practically made for you guys!
8. Shoutout to your best friend who will always you how you are.
9. If your BFF is the sun to your moon and vice versa, get these minimalist tattoo designs with them.
10. A lock and key are representative of any tight friendship—your secrets are safe with each other.
11. Puzzle pieces are also a great idea for a friendship tattoo—need we say more?
12. Here's a design that's almost similar but still different. We love how the design of the two hearts are direct opposites of each other.
13. Flowers are always a good idea for a tattoo, but you can customize them even further by editing the stems.
14. Here's another tattoo idea that can only be *completed* when the two of you are together, LOL!
15. Getting each other's birth flowers is another unique idea you need to try. We're obsessed with the watercolor design of these two!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.