We bet when you hear that a skincare product has tea tree oil in it, you immediately think it has anti-acne properties. And you’re right! Tea tree oil is famous for being effective against mild to moderate acne. [Via WebMD]
Whether you suffer from an occasional pimple or have patches of acne bumps all over your complexion, try incorporating these tea tree-infused products to help clear up your skin!
P.S. While tea tree products are gentle, be careful not to overuse them as this can lead to an oilier complexion and more acne!
- This sheet mask soothes dry skin, unclogs pores, and helps control sebum production—a must-use every week!
Mediheal Tea Tree Care Solution Essential Mask EX, WatsonsContinue reading below ↓
- Remember to be light-handed when using this soap on your face as it contains *rough* almond granules that exfoliate the skin.
Hello GorgeousTea Tree Soap, P150, HelloGorgeousPh.comContinue reading below ↓
- We are head-over-heels in love with this ~*natural*~ spot treatment that dries up our blemishes without burning our skin!
Human Nature Acne Defense Gel, P199.75, Beauty Bar
- A cleanser + makeup remover that works hard to remove pollution, makeup, and pimple-causing germs from your pores. Bonus: No washing needed. ;)
The Saem Healing Tea Garden Tea Tree Cleansing Water, P420, AltheaContinue reading below ↓
- This acidic cleanser (Trust us, this kind of acid is a good thing!) is so refreshing that it’s the perfect wake-me-up product to start your day with.
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, P540, The Skincare CuratorContinue reading below ↓
- Dab this on your pimples and watch it works its ~*magic*~.
Wild Products Anti-Acne Essential Oil Blend, P848, Sephora.ph
- The perfect combination of moisturizer and tea tree oil: A lightweight, mattifying gel that nourishes your skin, while also clearing out your zits!
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, P895, LazadaContinue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.