Even if K-pop has been well-loved in the Philippines since the 2000s, there's no doubt an overwhelming number of new fans came to love K-pop in 2020 alone. I mean, we probably know at least five people in our inner circle who went down deep into the K-pop rabbit hole this year, right? Yup, and this newfound appreciation for South Korean music really reflected in our streaming habits! No surprise here, but BTS and BLACKPINK are the two of the most-streamed K-pop groups on Spotify worldwide. And to top that, both groups have four songs each (a mix of originals and collaborations) on Spotify Philippines' list of Top 10 Most-Streamed K-Pop Songs.
Just. Wow. Check out the full list of songs below:
1. "Dynamite" by BTS
2. "How You Like That" by BLACKPINK
3. "Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez)" by BLACKPINK, Selena Gomez
4. "Psycho" by Red Velvet
5. "Lovesick Girls" by BLACKPINK
6. "Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)" by BTS, Halsey
7. "Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)" by Lady Gaga, BLACKPINK
8. "eight (Prod.&Feat. SUGA of BTS)" by IU, SUGA
9. "Make It Right (feat. Lauv)" by BTS, Lauv
10. "MORE & MORE" by TWICE
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.