1. Bea Alonzo and Zanjoe Marudo
The couple were together for five years until Zanjoe confirmed their breakup early this year. According to reports, they parted ways due to the lack of time spent together.
2. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
3. Heart Evangelista and Jericho Rosales
Although Heart once considered Echo as her “greatest love,” the duo still split up because of rumours that say Jericho cheated on her with Malaysian star Carmen Soo.
4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
It was just a month ago when Salt star filed for a divorce from her husband Brad after 12 years of being together. Reports say that the latter cheated and had problems with drugs and alcohol.
5. Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd Cruz
The 33-year old actor and That Thing Called Tadhana star dated for more than three years before calling it quits early this year, but assured everyone that they still remain friends.
6. Chloë Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham
Victoria and David Beckham’s first born Brooklyn and Bad Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising star Chloë confirmed last May of this year that they were dating—but broke up just months after the reveal.
7. KC Concepcion and Piolo Pascual
8. Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama
After six years of being together, the pair who certainly gave you #relationshipgoals decided to break up. In Demi's Instagram post, she assures their fans that they'll continue to support each other.
9. Anne Curtis and Sam Milby
It was in 2007 when they started dated and a year after that, they admitted that they were already exclusive. They were together for four years before calling it quits.
10. Winona Ryder and Johnny Depp
They were the It couple during the '90s; they were a couple for four years and even got engaged five months after their first date.
11. Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano
12. Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloomt
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.