1. When God let beautiful genes fall, this gal must have caught them all. That, or it's just because of her great mix of ancestry: Irish, French, and Native American/Cherokee.
2. Megan doesn't have problems being labeled just attractive (well, who would?). "That's not really a bad thing. If people want to look at me like that I find it flattering. And it gives me an advantage because people don't expect anything from me," she said to Times of London.
3. Prior to her acting stints, she was a dancer and model. At age 13, she won at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in South Carolina.
4. Megan thinks school's not really for her. She said in an interview with CosmoGirl.com, "I've never been a big believer in formal education and I always knew what I wanted to do, which was be an actress--the education I was getting seemed irrelevant." She also revealed that most of her friends in high school were guys and expressed how girls didn't like her for that.
5. Megan's filmography isn't limited to Confessions of a Drama Queen (2004), Transformers (2007 and 2009), and Jennifer's Body (2009). She also starred in smaller films Holiday in the Sun (2001), How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2007), and Whore (2008). We can also expect to see her in the film adaptations of comic books Jonah Hex(2010) and Fathom, the latter to be co-produced by her and on-and-off boyfriend Brian Austin Green.
6. Be careful about labeling her a "role model." In an interview with Times of London, she expressed how she doesn't want to be associated with the idea of the stereotypical prim and proper "role model," and instead aspires to be the embodiment of girls who wish "to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right."
7. "Lack of creativity"--that's how she explains why some members of the media keep dubbing her as the next Angelina Jolie. "Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That's as far as the similarities extend. I'm not the next anyone," she told Entertainment Weekly.
8. Megan shows her creative side by getting inked! She has eight known tattoos (according to Squidoo.com):
- A reference to Act V, Scene II of the Shakespeare tragedy King Lear ("We will all laugh at gilded butterflies") on her right scapula
- An Old English text on her left rib cage: "There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART."
- Image of Marilyn Monroe on her inner right forearm (her first-ever tattoo)
- A crescent moon overlapping with a five-pointed star above her right ankle (her only visibly colored tattoo)
- Brian Austin Green's first name between her pelvic bone and right hip
- The word "strength" in calligraphy on her neck
- A yin and yang-like symbol on her left wrist
- A rumored "I Love Steven Johnson" on her inner left thigh.
9. She has aviatophobia, or fear of flying, which she conquers by listening to Britney Spears' songs, she divulged on The Late Show With Conan O'Brien.
10. An animal-lover, Megan has nine pets: a Pomeranian dog, a Cairn terrier, a Boston terrier, two birds, a Bengal cat, an Abyssinian cat, a Bulldog and... a pig.
11. Hot or not? This outspoken lady believes that "All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes." She even revealed to GQ magazine that she's interested in Olivia Wilde, the 25-year-old star of TV drama House.
12. There was such a thing as Megan Fox-information overload, where a few people boycotted anything Megan Fox on the last week of July and first week of August. AOL's man blog Asylum even declared August 4 as "A Day Without Megan Fox," participated in by other men's websites like AskMen, Banned In Hollywood, Just a Guy Thing and The Bachelor Guy.