You've listened to most of Lady Gaga's tracks, and maybe you've even heard her strip down her own tunes to their barest essentials (check out some of Gaga's best acoustic performances by clicking through to this article). Given her fame, it was only a matter of time before other musicians started playing her songs.
From BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge performances by Jared Leto-fronted rock band 30 Seconds to Mars (who did a dark, sexy, super dirty version of "Bad Romance"), popmeister Mika's cover of "Poker Face," and alt-rock band All Time Low's cover of "Alejandro," to Daughtry's cover of "Poker Face" for Radio Hamburg, and even hilariously silly dramatic readings of "Poker Face" by Hollywood stars Jude Law and Christopher Walken, everyone's got a take on Gaga.
If you've already clicked through all the links above and checked out the covers, here are a few other favorites for your entertainment:
1. Hayley Williams of Paramore covers "Bad Romance" on her piano, showing off her incredible vocal chops and wowing the Internet with her talent.
2. Our very own Charice does an a capella Lady Gaga medley (singing bits of "Paparazzi," "Bad Romance," and "Poker Face") for Us Magazine. Skip to 1:27 if you want to go straight to the music!
3. Rock band Weezer seems to enjoy covering "Poker Face" at live gigs, mixing it up with MGMT's hit song "Kids." (Skip forward to 3:11 if you want to go straight to Gaga, but the MGMT cover's well worth a listen, too!)
4. Sam Milby's rumored girlfriend, Marie Digby, covers "Telephone" on her guitar.
5. Perhaps the luckiest kid in the world and already being touted as an answer to pop phenomenon Justin Bieber, super cute sixth-grader Greyson Chance covered the acoustic version of "Paparazzi" at a school talent show...and landed himself a record deal when it went viral on the Internet!
Not to be outdone, of course, is Gaga herself, who performs an incredible cover of Coldplay's "Viva La Vida." Check it out here.
Have you heard any other great covers of Lady Gaga songs? Tell us what they are, and let us know which ones are your favorites when you post a comment below!