Celeb mom Andi Eigenmann announced that she was pregnant with her third child in August, and this weekend, she finally revealed that they're going to have...a baby boy! On their YouTube channel Happy Islanders, Andi shared how she did a "DIY gender reveal" for her partner Philmar Alipayo and her two daughters, Ellie and Lilo.
"Quite honestly, I've also been waiting for this day, because I was the one that was keeping the secret for this long. And it's so hard, you guys. It took a lot for me to be able to keep this from them," Andi, who is now in her third trimester, shared.
Here are all the adorable details we spotted in the eight-minute video:
1. Andi decided to make ~gender reveal~ cupcakes for the occasion!
2. When Philmar was *suspicious* of all the pink things he saw in the kitchen and Andi reassured him that it didn't mean anything:
3. And when he later helped Andi with the dishes:
4. When everyone said they wanted a baby boy. "I want [a] boy, but I think it’s a girl," Ellie shared. Plus, they were all wearing blue!
5. When Philmar kept asking Baby Lilo to say "hi" to the camera—and she didn't want to.
6. When the cupcakes' icing turned out to be...white. We even hear Andi saying, "Bakit nawala yung color?"
7. Philmar finally said, "That's blue," and Andi revealed that they were going to have a baby boy!
8. And, lastly, when na-lowbat yung camera in the middle of filming:
We simply adore this *clingy* family! You can watch the full video here.
Follow Lily on Instagram.