- There is no bad blood between Angel Locsin and Bela Padilla. Angel, who's currently dating Bela's ex-boyfriend Neil Arce, explained she's willing to work with her in the future! "Why not? Kaya lang naiisip ko, wag lang malagyan ng isyu. Baka imbes na mapansin yung proyekto, imbes na happy set, baka magkaroon ng issues." She further stated that she was impressed with Bela's screenplay for the film Last Night, which starred Toni Gonzaga and Piolo Pascual. (PEP.ph)
- Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach returned to New York Fashion Week by walking down the runway for designer Sherri Hill!
She also shared the spotlight with another queen, Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters! (GMA)
- After showcasing her new collection in NYFW 2018, Victoria Beckham snapped the most adorable photo with daughter Harper. Doesn't she look so much like big bro Brooklyn?
- Speaking of Brooklyn, the 18-year-old just got a new tattoo on his arm! He got inked with a classic "MOM" design (Which is spelled as "MUM" because he's British), in honor of momma Victoria Beckham. (Just Jared)
- If you're wondering why KC Concepcion has been inactive in showbiz lately, her half-sister, La Luna Sangre actress Garie Concepcion, recently shared: "Si Ate naman busy with business niya KC's Closet and UN [as the Philippine Ambassador for the World Food Programme]...Iba yung gusto niya ngayon. She will always be there naman. Kung merong magandang solid project, alam kong babalik at babalik si Ate." (PEP.ph)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.