- Since Anne Curtis got married to Erwan Heussaff last year, people have been wondering when the two will have a baby. In her interview with Pep.ph, she said, "Darating yan, mas nakaka-pressure siguro pag tinatanong. Sa ngayon, hindi pa, pero if God gives it at the right time, isa siyang blessing, hindi ba?"
And unlike most women who set a target age to conceive, Anne doesn't believe in timelines. "Wala, I don’t think that's something you should put a timeline to, or else, you will pressure your body. Hindi siya something na dapat pinaguusapan, kasi baka ma-jinx or whatever."
C'mon, guys. Let's give Anne a break. It's her own body, and whether she'll choose to have a baby today or in X years' time, it's none of our business. (Pep.ph)
- Before Ed Sheeran went onstage for his Divide Tour concert in Manila, Team Kramer was lucky to have a photo with him. And according to Doug's post, Kendra filmed a quick #TagalogTime video with Ed.
Check out how complex the last word was, LOL!
- In more Kramer news, Doug gave a sneak peek of Chesca's future and HUGE walk-in closet! He said it was bigger than the master bedroom. We're honestly feeling a wee bit jealz.
- KC Concepcion's Siargao birthday trip is making us all want to be in the beach RN. She's joined by her sister Garie Concepcion and other close friends.
It cannot be denied that the 33-year-old actress is glowing with happiness. Happy birthday, KC! (Pep.ph)
- Cardi B is preggers, and she made the big reveal when she sang on Saturday Night Live. Prior to her guest appearance, the singer and her baby daddy, Offset, have denied pregnancy rumors. (Cosmopolitan.com)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Ira on Instagram.