- Aubrey Miles and boyfriend Troy Montero made headlines again this week when they posted nude photos of themselves during their recent trip to Coron, Palawan. While many praised the couple for being unafraid to go bare naked, some criticized them for doing so. In an interview with GMA-7, Aubrey defended her and Troy's decision in posting their nude pictures: "Sinasabi nila, 'Why do you have to post?' Sinasabi ko, 'Well, because we can.' We're old enough for an adult na kung ano ang gusto namin i-post, at saka we actually do this every time we travel. Wala namang bawal na unless binastos mo yung tao dito or na may mga ibang tao." (PEP.ph)
- Lovi Poe and KC Concepcion are living their best lives in Berlin, Germany! The two actresses have been posting lust-worthy Insta pics of their junket for a luxury watch brand.
- Gigi Hadid was criticized for her most recent cover of Vogue Italia, where her skin was made to look darker than it actually is.
The supermodel published a lengthy apology that it was never her intention to be racist, but also emphasized that she was not involved whatsoever in the creative process of the photo shoot. (Cosmopolitan.com)
- Watch our girl Rihanna do her first-ever makeup tutorial for Vogue! YASSS FENTY.
- Atom Araullo's film debut Citizen Jake is finally getting it nationwide release on May 23. Mark your calendars, CGs!
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.