Twitter is often where we escape to be as #NoFilter as we can about our thoughts, where we are free to be ourselves without fear of judgment from our families. But that's not the case for 19-year-old Frankie Pangilinan and mom Sharon Cuneta aka the country's Megastar. Both have Twitter accounts and their Twitter exchanges, especially the ones during ECQ, are both sweet and hilarious AF.
Here's a roundup of the best Twitter moments between the mother-and-daughter tandem.
1. The fact that Frankie calls her Megastar mother "Shawie."
2. Frankie hiring her mom as an ~intern~ and telling her to "work her way up the ladder."
3. Glad to know the Megastar shares the same sense of humor as Frankie.
Like mother, like daughter, indeed.
4. That time when Frankie tweeted about having crushes and her mom shared about Frankie's childhood days...
5. The Megastar loves her fave K-pop group just as much as she loves Frankie.
6. Supporting her mom Shawie's online concert.