- Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia have responded to the backlash surrounding their photoshoot in Ethiopia: "It's unfortunate how it was taken out of context. It's far from what we intended. We were invited and sponsored by Ethiopian Airlines to do our shoot there for their tourism and capture their natural environment because we were told that tourism helps their economy. That's why we were in Ethiopia."
Read their full joint statement below. (ABS-CBN)
- Georgina Wilson recently revealed that one-year-old baby Archie is already "trying to talk" and that he understands and is learning four (!) languages: Tagalog, English, Mandarin, and Spanish. "Ako 'yung English, and then his dad teaches him Mandarin. And then my mom and family naman teaches him Spanish and Filipino." (PEP.ph)
- Drew Barrymore announced that she safely arrived in Manila by posing with airport security personnel. The actress is back in the Philippines to promote the second season of her show Santa Clarita Diet and will be attending the premiere at SM Megamall today, March 12, 2018!
Season two of Santa Clarita Diet will air on Netflix on March 23, 2018. (PEP.ph)
- Emma Watson and Glee actor Chord Overstreet sparked romance rumors after being photographed holding hands while walking around Los Angeles, California. The two have yet to comment on the status of their relationship, but they were seen leaving the Vanity Fair Oscars Party at the same time one month after being spotted attending a concert together. (E! News)
- San Mig Light recently invited six women to participate in an event about gender equality. Designer Mich Dulce, educator Naomi Fontanos, filmmaker Samantha Lee, tattoo artist and mother Wiji Lacsamana, college student Adriana Griner, and activist Noelle Capili all gathered together to talk about everyday issues women face. Watch the whole video below:
This is the first installment in a year-long series about women's empowerment, gender inclusivity, and breaking gender stereotypes.